वेबमकड़ी का जाला, तंतु, झिल्ली, कपड़ाजाला पूरना, जाल बुनना, जाल बनाना
Noun(1) an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving(2) an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim(3) the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft(4) an interconnected system of things or people(5) computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol(6) a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven(7) membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
Verb(1) construct or form a web, as if by weaving
(1) I am tempted to give one more instance showing how plants and animals, remote in the scale of nature, are bound together by a web of complex relations.(2) The only similarity to the deadly Australian spider is that both use a comparable type of web for capturing prey.(3) A million things ran through her mind, like the many intricate threads in a spider's web , only these threads were made out of fear and perplexity.(4) He also points out that employees are often drawn into a web of corruption by people they work with.(5) He tried various spiders to get the finest web for the purpose and carefully glued it to the eyepiece.(6) The biggest information repository in most organisations sits in the heads of the people who work there, and the largest communication network is the web of conversations that binds them.(7) Just in terms of carbon trading between countries, there will be a complex web for translating trading rules into every different country's legal system.(8) In addition the company used a web of partnerships and trusts to hide the true financial position of the business.(9) He asserted that democracy needs ├ö├ç├┐a web of rules, regulations, institutions, laws, morals, public opinion and conventions├ö├ç├û.(10) So in an effort to promote integration, we instead wind up engulfing the mentally disabled in a web of political correctness.(11) His feet are rather large, but the web is not wide as in ducks.(12) I need not remind my readers of the connection always maintained in classical poetry and legend between the spider and the weaver, the spinner and the web. Even in our vernacular we speak of ├ö├ç├┐the web ├ö├ç├û on the loom, and the fable of Arachne has blended itself with almost all thought on the subject.(13) He created a web of lies about his life, including claiming he was a professional tennis player, and funded his fantasies by applying for 13 credit cards in his father's name.(14) It either spins a silken web to fasten the pupa on a firm base or a silken girdle to support the pupa from a stem or a twig.(15) A web of social, medical, legal and political circumstances conspire against the medical care of women inmates.(16) These vessels form a web of complex interconnections with the channels.
(1) web page :: वेब पृष्ठ
(2) world wide web :: वर्ल्ड वाइड वेब
(3) web site :: वेबसाइट
(4) spider's web :: मकडि का जाला
(5) web designer :: वेब डिजाइनर
(6) web-footed :: झिल्लीदार
(7) worldwide web :: वर्ल्ड वाइड वेब
1. mesh ::
2. network ::
3. Internet ::
4. entanglement ::
5. vane ::
6. net ::
7. online ::
web, weber, webern, webs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I do a live WEB chat
called Apartment Talk on Tuesday nights.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
You'll be trapped forever
in his whiny, hyper-neurotic snot WEB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
and I have my own Web series
about board games.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Don't yell at me. I'm not manufacturing.
I'm just WEB design.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
While you were sleeping,
I was weaving an un-unravelable WEB.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: web
Meaning and definitions of web, translation in Hindi language for web with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of web in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "web"
What web means in Hindi, web meaning in Hindi, web definition, examples and pronunciation of web in Hindi language.