मौसममौसिम, तूफ़ान, ख़राब मौसिम
Noun(1) the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage(2) cause to slope(3) sail to the windward of(4) change under the action or influence of the weather
Adjective(1) towards the side exposed to wind
(1) We shelter from the weather under a clump of trees.(2) Due to the bad weather , torrential rain and wind, the game was halted after the first half.(3) What's the weather like where you are?(4) We need some rain though and dry weather has been forecast up to Thursday.(5) This work will be carried out in the near future weather permitting.(6) this year has tested industry's ability to weather recession(7) Suffice it to say, different minerals weather and grow at different rates within higher organisms, just as they do in the ambient environment.(8) As carbonate rocks weather , the insoluble fractions are introduced into the cave deposits.(9) The forecast is for brighter weather after days of rain.(10) The ship could not weather the Cape Jackson point and was gradually driven on the lee shore.(11) The cold weather has been suddenly replaced by warm humid conditions.(12) The launch had twice been postponed due to bad weather .(13) the ice sheet preserves specimens that would weather away more quickly in other regions(14) the weather side of the yacht(15) Another option to consider is to allow the wood to weather naturally.(16) The Met Office has predicted an unsettled period of weather with rain and wind.
(1) weather forecast :: मौसम पूर्वानुमान
(2) bad weather :: ख़राब मौसम
(3) cold weather :: ठंडा मौसम
(4) hot weather :: गरम मौसम
(5) weather report :: मौसम की रिपोर्ट
(6) good weather :: अच्छा मौसम
(7) nice weather :: अच्छा मौसम
(8) under the weather :: मौसम बदलने की वजह से थोड़ा बीमार
(9) warm weather :: गर्म मौसम
(10) weather conditions :: मौसम की स्थिति
1. forecast ::
2. outlook ::
4. climate ::
5. atmospheric pressure ::
6. temperature ::
8. upwind ::
हवा आने की दिशा
9. survive ::
10. come through ::
के द्वारा आएं
11. ride out ::
12. pull through ::
13. withstand ::
14. endure ::
15. rise above ::
16. surmount ::
17. overcome ::
पर काबू पाने
18. resist ::
19. brave ::
20. stick out ::
weather, weathered, weathering, weatherization, weatherize, weatherizes, weathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll WEATHER this. I always do.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Kind of under the WEATHER?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Oh, perhaps I am a little
under the WEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
So do you find the WEATHER satisfying?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Okay, first, we need to roll
to determine the WEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: weather
Meaning and definitions of weather, translation in Hindi language for weather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weather in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weather"
What weather means in Hindi, weather meaning in Hindi, weather definition, examples and pronunciation of weather in Hindi language.