पहनना, कपड़ा, वस्रपहनना, पहिनानावस्त्र, पहनाव, घिसाव, रगड
- पहन लेनापहनने योग्यपहनने वालालस्तपहनने के
Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: थकना
(2) wear off :: मिट जाना
(3) wear and tear :: टूट - फूट
(4) wear glasses :: चश्मा पहनो
(5) wear a uniform :: वर्दी पहनें
(6) wear away :: मिटाना
(7) casual wear :: आम समय के कपडे
(8) wear down :: मिटना
(9) ready to wear :: पहनने के लिए तैयार
(10) wear a hat :: टोपी पहनो
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
किसी खास फैशन में कपड़े पहनना
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
अलग - थलग
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I want to WEAR
my maid of honor dress
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
I WEAR a size eight and a half.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
No, I don’t WEAR glasses.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
do you get to WEAR
costumes to work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I see my men have finally found
you something appropriate to WEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Hindi language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wear in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wear"
What wear means in Hindi, wear meaning in Hindi, wear definition, examples and pronunciation of wear in Hindi language.