हथियार, अस्र, औज़ार, साधन, शस्र, तोपशस्त्र, आयुध
- हथियारनिहत्थाहथियार, शस्त्र
Noun(1) any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting(2) a means of persuading or arguing
(1) the murder weapon has been found(2) resignation threats had long been a weapon in his armory(3) she was charged with possession of a weapon(4) Race is the most potent weapon in their armoury and some in both the party and the electorate are not afraid to use it.(5) in prison she only had one weapon(6) a secret weapon(7) When nations go to war, the public language of politics and the media becomes a weapon of conflict.(8) It is simply one weapon in the armoury of those seeking to enforce the confiscation order.(9) Such films should be taken apart mercilessly with every weapon in the critical armoury.(10) he drew his weapon(11) He said he had bought the weapon to defend himself because of the alleged robbery.(12) resignation threats had long been a weapon in his armoury(13) The defendant refused to talk to him about the weapon or tell him where he had got it.(14) The modern sportive form of wrestling, an individual weaponless combat activity, probably developed in prehistory from survival fighting, when it became convenient to replace death or serious injury with a more symbolic victory.(15) Basically, when you're up close and weaponless against an opponent, you can do one of several movie-style actions where you reverse the situation with fancy reflexes, take their gun and shoot them.(16) He was weaponless and injured but refused to give up.
(1) nuclear weapon :: परमाणु हथियार
(2) blunt weapon :: मुथरा हथियार
(3) chemical weapon :: रासायनिक हथियार
(4) deadly weapon :: जानलेवा हथियार
(5) concealed weapon :: छुपा हथियार
(6) ultimate weapon :: उत्कृष्ट हथियार
(7) lethal weapon :: घातक हथियार
(8) powerful weapon :: शक्तिशाली हथियार
(9) magic weapon :: जादू हथियार
1. artillery ::
weapon, weaponless, weapons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sir, drop your WEAPON!
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Cut the ducts in the boilers room
and anything you can use as a WEAPON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
This is the tavern where all
the black market WEAPON trades go down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Sir, put down your WEAPON.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
...to include hi-def graphics
and enhanced WEAPON systems.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: weapon
Meaning and definitions of weapon, translation in Hindi language for weapon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weapon in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weapon"
What weapon means in Hindi, weapon meaning in Hindi, weapon definition, examples and pronunciation of weapon in Hindi language.