पानी, जल, समुद्र, जलाशय, तालाब, पाथ, हौज़, संबलपानी का, जलीय, उदिकपानी देना, सींचना, पिलाना, भिगोना, गीला करना, तर करना, पिला देना
- पानीपानी पिलायापानीपानी के
Noun(1) binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent(2) the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean(3) once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles(4) a facility that provides a source of water(5) liquid excretory product(6) a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
Verb(1) supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams(2) provide with water(3) secrete or form water, as tears or saliva(4) fill with tears
(1) Kat leaned over and watched the water for him to surface, but it was taking too long.(2) They are dissolved in warm water and the liquid is taken as a drink between meals.(3) After a night's rest we carried our kayaks down a steep path that led us to the water 's edge.(4) Forget about humping a heavy pack, cooking over a campfire, drinking brackish water from a stream.(5) Water vapour rises into the atmosphere where it is cooled and turned back into liquid water .(6) In the north, water is the element and it is its own coordinating symbol, just like fire.(7) Somewhere in the maze of subterranean cracks below the village, contaminated surface water was leaking into clean groundwater.(8) A turn of a handle and this top tank supplies gravity fed water to the house.(9) water pipe(10) The fall to the water 's edge is now a steep series of frosted steps.(11) water bottle(12) still water(13) a drink of water(14) In astrology, it is the Moon's association with water that dominates its influence.(15) Other responsibilities include getting electricity and water supplied to the house.(16) I want a strong man to walk beside me at the water 's edge as the sun sets into the ocean.
(1) mineral water :: शुद्ध पानी
(2) tap water :: नल का पानी
(3) water bottle :: पानी की बोतल
(4) water ski :: वॉटर स्की
(5) drinking water :: पीने का पानी
(6) water supply :: जलापूर्ति
(7) water park :: वाटर पार्क
(8) bottled water :: बोतलबंद जल
(9) water pump :: पानी का पंप
2. sea ::
4. water system ::
पानी की व्यवस्था
5. body of water ::
6. sprinkle ::
7. moisten ::
8. irrigate ::
water, watered, watering, waters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And space beats WATER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Water. Please, WATER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Sheldon, that's my WATER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
...and a Native American WATER vessel
without any means of propulsion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
It's not fighting. It's WATER dancing.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: water
Meaning and definitions of water, translation in Hindi language for water with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of water in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "water"
What water means in Hindi, water meaning in Hindi, water definition, examples and pronunciation of water in Hindi language.