हिंसक, उग्र, हिंस्र, प्रचंडहिंसात्मक, क्रूर, ज़बरदस्त, बेरहम, चंड, कड़ाकेदार, तेज़, बलपूर्वक
- हिंसा करनेवालाअहिंसकबलपूर्वक
Adjective(1) acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity(2) effected by force or injury rather than natural causes(3) (of colors or sounds(4) marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid(5) characterized by violence or bloodshed
(1) He added that they were reviewing violent deaths over the past few months to see if there might be connections.(2) The area in which the family live is a violent one with drugs and alcohol abuse prevalent.(3) In National, party presidents are despised on principle, and with a violent passion.(4) He has been involved in serious and violent offending over a prolonged period of time.(5) The convictions are for offences ranging from violent assault to criminal damage.(6) Boxing, with all its physical and violent dimensions, is considered a man's sport.(7) While the overwhelming majority aim to be peaceful there are fears that some protests may turn violent .(8) He projected his own violent moods on to the canvas in red and green.(9) I bent over to pick her up, but with a sudden spasm of violent energy she angrily pushed herself off.(10) Somehow I received a stronger dose of a drug than was necessary, provoking an instant and violent physical reaction.(11) Perhaps using computer games like these to express violent impulses makes for a happier, healthier society.(12) Up to two security guards will be on hand to protect doctors in case patients with a history of aggression turn violent .(13) The violent movement produces powerful shockwaves traveling at the speed of sound.(14) Not because he might turn violent - he has never been violent towards me - but he often conceals things from me.(15) The plaintiff was a man with a history of mental disorder and seriously violent behaviour.(16) This new workers' organisation was forced into violent confrontation with the state.
(1) violent crime :: हिंसक अपराध
(2) violent storm :: हिंसात्मक तूफान
(3) violent death :: हिंसक मौत
(4) non-violent :: अहिंसात्मक
(5) violent temper :: हिंसक गुस्से
(6) be violent :: हिंसक हो
1. brutal ::
2. powerful ::
3. intense ::
4. gory ::
5. tearing ::
6. crimson ::
7. wild ::
1. peaceable ::
2. peaceful ::
nonviolent, violent, violently
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and if the movie gets
too VIOLENT, I cover her eyes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
that there isn’t a VIOLENT outcome.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...which reduces the amount
of vomit available for VIOLENT expulsion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
These VIOLENT delights
have VIOLENT ends.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
What is the use
of a VIOLENT kind
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: violent
Meaning and definitions of violent, translation in Hindi language for violent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of violent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "violent"
What violent means in Hindi, violent meaning in Hindi, violent definition, examples and pronunciation of violent in Hindi language.