खड़ा, सीधा, लंबरूपलंब, अधोलंबचोटी का, शिखर का, शीर्ष का
Noun(1) something that is oriented vertically(2) a vertical structural member as a post or stake
Adjective(1) at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line(2) relating to or involving all stages of a business from production to distribution(3) upright in position or posture(4) of or relating to different levels in a hierarchy (as levels of social class or income group
(1) To be vertical is not easy, but it is the only way to offer customers quality and consistency.(2) Vaccination in utero may reduce the vertical transmission of infectious diseases.(3) Leach's worry is that vertical integration will stifle competition.(4) Phylogenetic analyses of these elements in the genus Drosophila indicate a strictly vertical transmission of R1 and R2.(5) With all firings, Chrysler ended up stripping out several levels of management, with a much flatter vertical hierarchy.(6) Genes are represented by branches along the left vertical axis.(7) The horizontal plane addressed, we now turn to the vertical .(8) Thus, the objective of this article is to empirically test the market power motive of vertical integration-a different objective from that of Bhuyan.(9) This vertical contact between grade levels was further enhanced through assignments to committees that established curricular goals.(10) The paramedian forehead flap was centered over the supratrochlear artery in a vertical orientation.(11) Well informed general practitioners can and should play a part in preventing vertical transmission of HIV.(12) At noon on midsummer's day he measured the length of the shadow, and calculated that the sun was 7Ôö¼Ôûæ south of the vertical .(13) We're vertical , supplying the tools to other Web sites.(14) Managerial employees, anxious about job security and access to vertical mobility, may pressure themselves into working longer hours.(15) First, I analyze prior research on the impact of vertical cooperation on firm performance and present the theoretical framework.(16) ├ö├ç├┐A lot of the design process in such a vertical house involves figuring out how to get people around,├ö├ç├û says Ranon.
(1) vertical integration :: ऊर्ध्वाधर एकीकरण
(2) vertical line :: ऊर्ध्वाधर रेखा
(3) vertical alignment :: लंबवत संरेखण
(4) vertical plane :: ऊर्ध्वाधर तल
(5) vertical shaft :: ऊर्ध्वाधर शाफ्ट
(6) vertical position :: ऊर्ध्वाधर स्थिति
(7) vertical blinds :: वर्टिकल ब्लाइंड्स
(8) vertical angle :: ऊर्ध्वाधर कोण
(9) vertical bar :: सीधी खड़ी रेखा
(10) vertical angles :: लंब कोण
1. upright ::
2. erect ::
3. perpendicular ::
4. plumb ::
5. straight up and down ::
सीधे ऊपर और नीचे
6. on end ::
7. standing ::
8. upstanding ::
9. bolt upright ::
सीधा खड़ा बोल्ट
10. upright ::
1. flat ::
2. recumbent ::
vertical, vertically, verticals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You put your horizontal X-coordinate here,
VERTICAL Y-coordinate here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
It's a bit like VERTICAL swimming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: vertical
Meaning and definitions of vertical, translation in Hindi language for vertical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vertical in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vertical"
What vertical means in Hindi, vertical meaning in Hindi, vertical definition, examples and pronunciation of vertical in Hindi language.