छिद्र, द्वार, वायु आदि निकलने का मार्गबाहर निकलने देना, जाने देना, छोड़नानिकास, छेद, सूराख़
बाहर निकलने देना
- बाहर निकलने देनादिएउतारझरोखों
Noun(1) a hole for the escape of gas or air(2) external opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate(3) a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet(4) a slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket(5) activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
Verb(1) give expression or utterance to(2) expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
(1) An ├ö├ç├┐American├ö├ç├û jacket has a single vent in the middle of the garment.(2) Male has grey plumage with silvery flight feathers and rusty vent .(3) You should also look out for pockets, the lapel's style, and whether or not the overcoat has a vent in the back.(4) The ports are as high on the barrel as possible, to vent gas up rather than sideways.(5) So we felt it was the appropriate time where people can vent all their anger and frustration instead.(6) Academic feminism has provided a forum for Third World women to express themselves and vent their anger at their societies.(7) Just being able to vent out my emotions to Becky made me feel that much better.(8) children give vent to their anger in various ways(9) With Lawson at his mercy, Cal is free to vent his anger on his betrayer.(10) The group spokesman had used this issue to vent his ire against Mr. Raghavan.(11) Instead, they vent the hot gases horizontally through exhaust pipes.(12) With a clothes dryer, check the outside dryer vent cap where it exits the house.(13) I am disappointed that The Peak would give vent to such immature gibbering.(14) For the next six days it will be creativity unplugged as the artists wield brush and give vent to their ideas.(15) Another conspicuous feature is the large vent hole on the top of the case.(16) This is a safe way to vent your emotions without alienating your co-workers.
(1) air vent :: वायु छिद्र
(2) vent pipe :: निकास पाइप
(3) give vent to :: दिल बहलाना
(4) vent stack :: संवातन मार्ग
(5) hydrothermal vent :: हाइपोथर्मल वेंट
1. duct ::
2. outlet ::
3. blowhole ::
4. volcano ::
5. release ::
6. air out ::
7. give vent ::
1. repress ::
अधिकार में लाना
2. suppress ::
vent, vented, venting, vents
English to Hindi Dictionary: vent
Meaning and definitions of vent, translation in Hindi language for vent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vent in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vent"
What vent means in Hindi, vent meaning in Hindi, vent definition, examples and pronunciation of vent in Hindi language.