मूल्य, महत्व, अहमियत, क़ीमत, बहुमूल्यता, निधिक़ीमत आंकना, क़ीमत ठहराना, क़ीमत लगाना, मूल्यनिरूपण करना, क़दर करना, गुणग्राहक होना, आदर करनामूल्यांकन रिपोर्ट
- मूल्यमूल्यवानबेकारमूल्योंबातों का महत्व देता
Noun(1) a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed(2) the quality (positive or negative(3) the amount (of money or goods or services(4) relative darkness or lightness of a color(5) (music(6) an ideal accepted by some individual or group
Verb(1) fix or determine the value of; assign a value to(2) hold dear(3) regard highly; think much of(4) evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of(5) estimate the value of
(1) at $12.50 the book is a good value(2) Hence, it is important that you value the differences that make you unique as a couple.(3) The total value of the three contracts will be worth in excess of Ôö¼├║100 million annually.(4) The appraisal submitted by the plaintiffs estimates the fair market value of this property in March 1991 at $300,000.(5) All things considered, it's a good value for the money and a model I could be quite happy with.(6) if you value your freedom(7) If you can see the value or potential value of a practice, continue it.(8) Consider this an asset sale, priced at the cost of the estimated market value of the land.(9) at Ôö¼├║12.50 the book is good value(10) Attempts to measure freedom are notoriously complicated, as are attempts to assign an intrinsic value to freedom as such.(11) In journals, writers record their experiences and reflect on their value or importance.(12) I hope it'll be of value to researchers(13) Analysts believe the company's true value lies between 45-55 cent a share.(14) By philosophy of education, I mean a vision for the purpose and value of education.(15) she paid me the value of the computer she broke(16) if you value your life
(1) face value :: अंकित मूल्य
(2) market value :: बाजारी मूल्य
(3) value chain :: मूल्य श्रृंखला
(4) fair value :: उचित मूल्य
(5) present value :: वर्तमान मूल्य
(6) book value :: पुस्तक मूल्य
(7) added value :: संवर्धित मूल्य
(8) salvage value :: उबार मूल्य
1. price ::
2. worth ::
4. note value ::
5. evaluate ::
6. think highly of ::
इस बारे में गौर से सोचो
7. prize ::
8. respect ::
9. assess ::
10. rate ::
1. deficiency ::
2. demerit ::
value, valued, valueless, values, valuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why should my ideas
have any more VALUE than yours
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
And to open it
would destroy its VALUE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Those proofs of life are of no VALUE,
so we have no option but to go in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
l applied industry-standard multiplier,
added market VALUE of your real estate.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I'm the prisoner of VALUE, not you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: value
Meaning and definitions of value, translation in Hindi language for value with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of value in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "value"
What value means in Hindi, value meaning in Hindi, value definition, examples and pronunciation of value in Hindi language.