उपयोग, उपयोग में लानाप्रयोग, उपभोग, चलन, आचरण, प्रथा, भोगप्रयोग करना, व्यवहार करना, उपभोग करना, काम में लाना, प्रयोग द्वारा समाप्त करना, अभ्यास होना
- उपयोगउपयोगीनिकम्माउपयोगोंका उपयोग करते हुए
Noun(1) the act of using(2) what something is used for(3) a particular service(4) (economics(5) (psychology(6) exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage(7) (law
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) take or consume (regularly or habitually(3) use up, consume fully(4) seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage(5) avail oneself to(6) habitually do something or be in a certan state or place (use only in the past tense
(1) If you're thinking that the final figures won't be much use at all then you're probably not the only one.(2) The upstairs gym is being relocated, but the downstairs gym is still in use .(3) they use 'impact' as a verb(4) These artists are trying to shock us, exploit us, use us for their next pay cheque.(5) she saved it for future use(6) the car park is for the use of residents only(7) Court staff were also warned to be on their guard and instructed to ensure court rooms were locked at all time when not in use .(8) Our mission is to provide useful information that would be of use to both the informed citizen and the casual voter.(9) I could use another cup of coffee(10) He had only a minimal understanding of my language apparently and so we would have to use simple terms.(11) mobile phone use while driving is illegal(12) This would be based on the authorised planning use of the land at the date of an inspection.(13) For most of today's great powers, the use of force would jeopardise their economic objectives.(14) The use of the word literature was intended to send the message that this is about writing a book.(15) it was no use trying to persuade her(16) I adopt Lord Goff's reasoning, as he applied it to natural user, to the issue of reasonable use of land.
(1) use up :: प्रयोग करना
(2) in use :: उपयोग में
(3) make use of :: उपयोग करना
(4) use for :: के लिए उपयोग
(5) make use :: इस्तेमाल करना
(6) for external use only :: सिर्फ बाहरी उपयोग के लिए
(7) use to :: के लिए उपयोग
(8) directions for use :: इस्तेमाल केलिए निर्देश
2. advantage ::
3. need ::
4. purpose ::
6. habit ::
7. enjoyment ::
8. usage ::
9. consumption ::
10. utilize ::
11. exercise ::
12. take advantage of ::
का फायदा लो
13. consume ::
14. practice ::
15. habituate ::
16. expend ::
use, useful, useless, uses, using
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've never heard him USE
the "M" word before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You know, you USE a lot of big words
for such a little dwarf.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
And on the subject of subjects,
is your USE of the word "subject"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
When I got there, I asked
if I could USE her bathroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
lt's to show contrition.
Well, l just wouldn't USE that word.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: use
Meaning and definitions of use, translation in Hindi language for use with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of use in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "use"
What use means in Hindi, use meaning in Hindi, use definition, examples and pronunciation of use in Hindi language.