वर्दी, यूनिफार्म, वरदीएकसमान, समरूप, एकरूप, वेशएक-रूप
Noun(1) clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification
Verb(1) provide with uniforms
Adjective(1) always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences(2) the same throughout in structure or composition(3) not differentiated(4) evenly spaced, or uniform
(1) When I'm wearing my UCLA uniform , I'm extremely proud to represent my university.(2) Across 14 channels, it was amazing how uniform the behaviour pattern was.(3) The lack of uniform methods of identification and the taxonomic diversity of B cepacia complex and related species contributes to this problem.(4) As the Forces were mostly civilians in uniform this should cause no surprise.(5) Clumps of native bush have given way to uniform rows of trees and contrived water features.(6) These are just beautiful, and more importantly, they're highly uniform .(7) He too will be in the same uniform every night I see him.(8) The pensioners wear a distinctive three-quarter length uniform coat, navy blue in winter and scarlet in the summer, which dates from the 18th century.(9) But the measuring sticks were not uniform , and across Spain the vara therefore represented different lengths.(10) On the porch was a pizza delivery driver, the red-and-blue uniform shirt and cap unmistakable, his head bent as he peered at the ticket he held atop the warming bag.(11) The other actors put in excellent work, but they are as uniform and one-sided as the script.(12) It was of special importance that staff in each section be counted in a uniform manner to ensure comparability of results.(13) They are uniform and polygonal with a bland, oval or round nucleus.(14) These knives can be clipped to a waistband, an inside coat pocket, an equipment bag, a boot and in the case of a really small folder, even to the collar of a uniform shirt.(15) Until the 1950s Cossart Gordon workers wore a distinctive uniform of blue drill suits with a bright red cap.(16) However, in terms of standards, they are uniform .
(1) wear a uniform :: वर्दी पहनें
(2) school uniform :: स्कूल की पोशाक
(3) military uniform :: सैन्य वर्दी
(4) in uniform :: वर्दी में
(5) army uniform :: सेना की वर्दी
1. constant ::
2. identical ::
3. consistent ::
4. unvarying ::
5. undifferentiated ::
6. costume ::
nonuniform, uniform, uniformed, uniforming, uniformity, uniformly, uniforms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-a kid with a UNIFORM gets..."
-Open the lorry, do you hear me?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
...wearing my Starfleet Academy
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I believe you were about to rip off
my UNIFORM with your teeth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
you saw Howard in his
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
...if I had access
to a Lieutenant Uhura UNIFORM...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: uniform
Meaning and definitions of uniform, translation in Hindi language for uniform with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of uniform in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "uniform"
What uniform means in Hindi, uniform meaning in Hindi, uniform definition, examples and pronunciation of uniform in Hindi language.