नीचे, अधीन, कम, नीचे की ओर, नीची अवस्था मेंनीचे, के नीचे, अधीन, से कम, तले, के मातहत, में शामिल, के समय में, हस्ताक्षर सहितअवर, न्यूननीचे का, नीचा, नीचेवाला
- के अंतर्गतउम्र के अंतर्गत
Adjective(1) located below or beneath something else(2) lower in rank, power, or authority
Adverb(1) down to defeat, death, or ruin(2) through a range downward(3) into unconsciousness(4) in or into a state of subordination or subjugation(5) below some quantity or limit(6) below the horizon(7) down below(8) further down
(1) a river runs under this street(2) They were restrained before being taken under arrest to St Aldate's Police station.(3) He skulked into the room under the pretence of finding himself a drink.(4) He is sure to maintain his heavy role within the offense under new coach Sidney Lowe.(5) It will simply conceal whatever gaps in communication there are under another layer of imprecise language.(6) she travelled under a false name(7) But the boat was sinking fast and when the stern went under , a rush of air pushed four people out of the cabin.(8) we gathered the apples that had fallen under the tree(9) file it under ├ö├ç├┐lost├ö├ç├û(10) If the item is not listed, would it fall under one of the classifications if it were?(11) A great fun night was had by all under the leadership of Quiz master Mr. Peter Guy.(12) In mist or under a covering of snow, however, navigational skills will be tested.(13) Compare and contrast, as Whitlam himself might put it, the same period under Howard.(14) He has posted heavily to the same political newsgroups under his own name.(15) Over the years the green fell into disuse and became gradually hidden under thick layers of leaves.(16) Why waste all that room under the kitchen sink by simply filling it with garbage?
(1) under- :: के अंतर्गत-
(2) under construction :: निर्माणाधीन
(3) go under :: के नीचे जाना
(4) under pressure :: दबाव में
(5) under control :: नियंत्रण में
(6) under the weather :: मौसम बदलने की वजह से थोड़ा बीमार
(7) under oath :: शपथ लेकर
(8) under consideration :: विचाराधीन
(9) under way :: चल
(10) fall under :: के तहत आता है
(11) under review :: समीक्षाधीन
1. nether ::
2. down ::
3. below ::
4. beneath ::
5. less than ::
6. subordinate to ::
7. flooded by ::
9. subject to ::
का विषय है
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or UNDER the icy surface
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Those of you that have sailed UNDER her,
and there are many of you here,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
...but UNDER your apartment. Heh-heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
It doesn't matter. Come UNDER the
furs. We can keep each other warm.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
The siege is now UNDER my command.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: under
Meaning and definitions of under, translation in Hindi language for under with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of under in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "under"
What under means in Hindi, under meaning in Hindi, under definition, examples and pronunciation of under in Hindi language.