कोशिश, प्रयास, चेष्टाप्रयास करना, कोशिश करना, कोशिश उठाना, चेष्टा करना, चेष्टा उठानाप्रयत्न करना
- प्रयत्नTranट्रेंटtressकोशिश कर रहे हैं
Noun(1) earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
Verb(1) make an effort or attempt(2) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to(3) put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of(4) take a sample of(5) examine or hear (evidence or a case(6) give pain or trouble to(7) test the limits of(8) melt (fat or lard(9) put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
(1) However if you do give this form of fishing a try you may be pleasantly surprised.(2) he gave it a second try(3) Parents will be able to try different sorts and if they like them can buy their own stock.(4) I started to try and untangle the mystery(5) he didn't even try(6) they should give the idea a try(7) go ahead and try it!(8) This I have done and I have told him that I can see no reason why I should not continue to try the case.(9) just you try!(10) The court will try individuals accused of committing genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity.(11) did you ever try sailing?(12) It was getting excellent reviews there, so I decided to give it a try .(13) One of its first orders is to set up special tribunals to try members of the former regime.(14) He should have allowed for one more try of a different sort to see if it might be possible to get some movement.(15) If you're already prepared to give the essay a try , you can find a download page here.(16) If that is the case, you really should make an effort to try and catch him while you can.
(1) try again :: पुनः प्रयास करें
(2) to try :: कोशिश करना
(3) try to :: करने की कोशिश
(4) try hard :: कठिन प्रयास
(5) try to find :: ढूंढने की कोशिश करो
(6) give it a try :: कोशिश करो
(7) try it on :: पहनकर देखो
(8) have a try :: आजमाइश कीजिये
1. attempt ::
2. attempt ::
3. test ::
4. tax ::
5. adjudicate ::
6. sample ::
8. strain ::
9. essay ::
10. hear ::
11. render ::
tran, trans, trent, tress, tresses, try, trying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He can bloody well TRY.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Give it a TRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Try me out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Cersei will TRY to rally
the lords of Westeros
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I was old enough to TRY out
the pleasure palaces.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: try
Meaning and definitions of try, translation in Hindi language for try with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of try in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "try"
What try means in Hindi, try meaning in Hindi, try definition, examples and pronunciation of try in Hindi language.