सत्य, सच, सचाई, साँच
Noun(1) a fact that has been verified(2) conformity to reality or actuality(3) a true statement(4) the quality of being near to the true value(5) United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883
(1) As Mark Twain once said, " Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction?(2) to hide the truth from sb(3) From it beginnings this government has had a tenuous relationship with truth .(4) We are not going to make any progress on this until we get some truth and transparency about what's going on.(5) "I can't tell you much for you must discover the whole truth for yourself.(6) You tell that lie to thousands and keep telling it, and soon enough it becomes accepted as truth .(7) It will say that truth and honesty were the basic disciplines of scientists such as Jones.(8) Even true stories do not display the whole truth - just a version or perception of it.(9) we don't know the whole truth(10) he had to accept the truth of her accusation(11) There is some truth in the old saying that there is a small child in each of us only waiting to get out to play.(12) she found out the truth about him(13) truth is stranger than fiction(14) If facts are checked by many more sources then the truth is likelier to be told.(15) I can't demand that people speak the absolute truth about the dear departed.(16) The news is uncertain, the details clouded and vague, and the truth behind the fact is elusive.
(1) the truth :: सच्चाई
(2) tell the truth :: सच बताइये
(3) nothing but the truth :: सच के सिवाय कुछ नहीं
(4) in truth :: सच्चाई में
(5) moment of truth :: सच्चाई का क्षण
(6) telling the truth :: सच बोल रहा हु
(7) of truth :: सच्चाई का
(8) face the truth :: सच का सामना करें
(9) speak the truth :: सच बोलें
(10) find out the truth :: सच्चाई का पता लगाना
1. veracity ::
2. what actually happened ::
वास्तव में क्या हुआ था
4. fact ::
5. accuracy ::
6. the true ::
1. falsity ::
2. untruth ::
truth, truthful, truths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"It’s possible. The TRUTH is I’m
a very impatient woman."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Truth? What TRUTH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
The TRUTH is, I was
never having an affair
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
...squateth the toad of TRUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
But the TRUTH is, in six months, you
won't have someone to prosecute.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: truth
Meaning and definitions of truth, translation in Hindi language for truth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of truth in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "truth"
What truth means in Hindi, truth meaning in Hindi, truth definition, examples and pronunciation of truth in Hindi language.