उपचार, चिकित्सा, बरतावइलाज, व्यवहार, सलूक, सुलूक
Noun(1) care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury(2) the management of someone or something(3) a manner of dealing with something artistically(4) an extended communication (often interactive
(1) In Japan, the country's National Health Scheme takes total care of medical treatment for heart problems.(2) After chemical treatment , the water from the flush toilet is clean enough for people to wash their hands.(3) she got very good treatment there(4) He said he is adamant the waste from the sewage treatment plant situated on the Lea Road is not the cause of the alleged fish kills along the river.(5) In this book review I will just note some points about Pennock's treatment of the subject.(6) Police have been able to speak to her, but she is still receiving medical treatment for her injuries.(7) The moderator will make sure both leaders get equal treatment and equal time.(8) dental treatment(9) Drink at least eight glasses each day, and preferably free of chemical treatment , such as chlorine and fluoride.(10) You can spend your days however you like: soaking up the sun on deck, enjoying a beauty treatment or working out in the gym.(11) In line with international practice, Bulgaria and the US will have to agree also on equal treatment of employees.(12) For Susan a single treatment was sufficient for a breakthrough in her health due to her youth.(13) the film's treatment of rural life is good(14) analysis of the treatment of women in her painting(15) he needs medical treatment(16) Whatever Forster's intentions, the judges were chiefly impressed by his treatment of the subject.
(1) medical treatment :: चिकित्सा उपचार
(2) heat treatment :: उष्मा उपचार
(3) water treatment :: जल उपचार
(4) special treatment :: विशिष्ट सत्कार
(5) sewage treatment :: नाले के पानी की सफाई
(6) water treatment plant :: जल उपचार संयंत्र
(7) sewage treatment plant :: मलजल उपचार संयंत्र
(8) preferential treatment :: सहयोग प्रदान करना
(9) treatment plant :: उपचार संयंत्र
(10) fair treatment :: उचित उपचार
1. behavior toward ::
की ओर व्यवहार
2. medical care ::
3. discussion ::
4. handling ::
5. intervention ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...your plan's TREATMENT programme
covers four sessions a week.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Through the TREATMENT you've had,
we've bought you some time.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Ladies, this is Jesse-san.
He's in for the full TREATMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
That you volunteer to undergo
a chemical castration TREATMENT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
my first round of TREATMENT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: treatment
Meaning and definitions of treatment, translation in Hindi language for treatment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of treatment in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "treatment"
What treatment means in Hindi, treatment meaning
in Hindi, treatment definition, examples and pronunciation
of treatment in Hindi language.