ट्रैक, ट्रेक, पता, लाइन, पगडंडी, निशान, चिह्न, असर, जीवनपथ, जीवन-यात्रानज़र रखना, देखना, समझना, पता चलाना, निगाह रखना, पैरों के निशान छोड़ना, पदचिह्न छोड़ना, तय करना, पीछे छोड़ना
- धावन पथपता लगायापर नजर रखने वालीनज़र रखनालापता
Noun(1) a line or route along which something travels or moves(2) evidence pointing to a possible solution(3) a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels(4) a course over which races are run(5) a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc(6) an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground(7) (computer science(8) a groove on a phonograph recording(9) a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll(10) any road or path affording passage especially a rough one(11) the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
Verb(1) carry on the feet and deposit(2) observe or plot the moving path of something(3) go after with the intent to catch(4) travel across or pass over(5) make tracks upon
(1) The next song, the title track , melds another downtempo beat with a gentle guitar melody.(2) Number three on the sporting calendar was last Friday's primary school track meet.(3) Extreme wind gusts forced the cancellation of live racing at the Maryland track after the third race on Saturday.(4) In high school my daughters were both involved in sports activities - cross country, basketball, and track .(5) he was going to track the canoe up the ice-hung rapids(6) Not only do they help monitor traffic movement but also track suspicious characters.(7) 130 kilometres of track(8) We're definitely concerned, but hopeful and optimistic that everything finally will go along the right track .(9) a Formula One Grand Prix track(10) secondary radars that track the aircraft in flight(11) The new car has a wider track and larger wheels, which set it off from the versions that have been sold since its launch four years ago.(12) This is an apt track for the film, as it didn't really require a full-blown 5.1 remix.(13) She beamed as she entered the stadium and finished her race as the lone athlete on the track .(14) Note that there is a bonus audio commentary track with Peter, Graeme, and Nicola.(15) Motorists watched in amazement as a 30 ft fountain of water caused an explosion on the electricity lines above a railway track .(16) In our team, medals can come from anywhere: sprints, distance, track or field, male or female, individual or relay.
(1) track down :: निगाह रखना
(2) track record :: ट्रैक रिकॉर्ड
(3) keep track of :: अता - पता रखना
(4) keep track :: पूरी जानकारी रखें
(5) train track :: रेल की पटरी
(6) railroad track :: रेल मार्ग
(7) running track :: दौड़ पट्टी
(8) on track :: ट्रैक पर
1. path ::
2. course ::
4. rail ::
5. song ::
6. running ::
7. racecourse ::
दौड़ का मैदान
9. cart track ::
10. caterpillar track ::
11. trail ::
12. cut ::
13. follow ::
का पालन करें
14. chase after ::
पीछा करने के बाद
15. cross ::
track, tracked, tracker, trackers, tracking, trackless, tracks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
RIOT OFFICER 1: We tried to
TRACK her down, sir. No luck.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
But I need you to TRACK him,
get me his address.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Yeah, I guess I just lost TRACK of time.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Can you give me a few
days to TRACK it down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
...where I kept TRACK of shape,
color and consistency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: track
Meaning and definitions of track, translation in Hindi language for track with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of track in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "track"
What track means in Hindi, track meaning
in Hindi, track definition, examples and pronunciation
of track in Hindi language.