विषाक्त, विषण्णविषैला, विषालुविष, ज़हर
Adjective(1) of or relating to or caused by a toxin or poison
(1) It is a complex global environmental hazard, with knock-on effects, and is unlike exposure to a dose of some specific toxic chemical or radiation.(2) A toxic , overworked liver can contribute to problems with weight gain.(3) When using insecticides and other toxic chemicals, cover your skin with gloves, long sleeves, a hat and a mask.(4) Several potentially toxic chemicals are used as raw materials in the foam-manufacturing process.(5) He gave the medical cause of death as toxic injury caused by an unknown substance.(6) Formalin is a dangerous toxic chemical that should be handled with caution.(7) Alas, celebrations of the lowest and the last all present a chronic toxic hazard, an endless potential for slippage.(8) Central to the ability to protect our communities and families is exercising our right to know about toxic hazards.(9) All borehole waters caused toxic effects on the strawberry plants consistent with chloride injury.(10) It's so important to forgive and move forward, because that's negativity and it's toxic to the body and to the mind.(11) A favorable aspect from Mars bestows the faith to let go of toxic situations and to seek new and exciting adventures.(12) That process produces very toxic chemical and gaseous waste and should be avoided.(13) Campaigners looking to stop a Westbury cement works burning waste products are urging residents to have their blood tested for toxic chemicals.(14) And yet it's a fine balance, because Vitamin A is also known to be a highly toxic chemical for the foetus.(15) The aforementioned facts make justification for continued use of this toxic chemical questionable.(16) Such analysis, for example, leads to the conclusion that toxic waste should preferably be dumped on to the developing world.
(1) toxic waste :: विषाक्त अपशिष्ट
(2) non-toxic :: गैर विषैले
(3) toxic fumes :: विषैला धुआं
(4) toxic chemical :: विषाक्त रसायन
(5) toxic gas :: विषैली गैस
(6) toxic shock syndrome :: टॉक्सिक शॉक सिंड्रोम
(7) toxic substance :: जहरीला पदार्थ
1. poisonous ::
2. virulent ::
3. noxious ::
4. deadly ::
5. dangerous ::
6. harmful ::
नुकसान पहुचने वाला
7. injurious ::
8. pernicious ::
nontoxic, toxic, toxicities, toxicity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All right. The EPA can cite him
under the Toxic Substances...
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Has a strong TOXIC
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
It says I’m a TOXIC woman.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
-It's just water.
-Yes, TOXIC water.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Now it is.
Finally, hot water.
No more TOXIC waste.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: toxic
Meaning and definitions of toxic, translation in Hindi language for toxic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toxic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toxic"
What toxic means in Hindi, toxic meaning in Hindi, toxic definition, examples and pronunciation of toxic in Hindi language.