कलकलकल काकल( आनेवाला)
आने वाला कल
- आने वाला कलकल
Noun(1) the day after today(2) the near future
Adverb(1) the next day, the day after, following the present day
(1) I have today and tomorrow off and have done nothing but read, nap, drink coffee and stay inside the house.(2) Brown, who turns 93 at the end of this month, is unable to attend tomorrow 's game.(3) The lesson of this book is that today's sacred intellectual cows are tomorrow 's dead meat.(4) a better tomorrow(5) If I wasn't in Moscow very soon, I would miss tomorrow 's train.(6) If we allow someone to select the sex of their baby today, tomorrow we will have to allow selection for eye and hair colour.(7) The Fringe likes to think of itself of as the festival where you see the stars of tomorrow today.(8) the youth of tomorrow(9) It may be necessary for the Court to sit late or commence early today or tomorrow .(10) who can tell what will happen tomorrow?(11) Today its Tiger, tomorrow it could be come precocious lad still at school as I write.(12) Today's young people will need a level of scientific literacy in tomorrow 's world.(13) According to weather experts, around two inches of rain will fall in Scotland between today and tomorrow .(14) A few more hours cooking and then leave it at room temperature for a day and that is tomorrow 's supper sorted.(15) East Germany will not disappear tomorrow(16) Like all ideas that involve huge spending today to save money tomorrow , it has been spent to nil effect.
(1) see you tomorrow :: कल मिलते हैं
(2) the day after tomorrow :: पर्सो
(3) tomorrow morning :: कल सुबह
(4) tomorrow night :: कल रात
(5) day after tomorrow :: परसों
(6) till tomorrow :: कल तक
(7) after tomorrow :: परसो
(8) tomorrow afternoon :: कल दोपहर
(9) tomorrow evening :: कल शाम
1. tomorrow ::
आने वाला कल
2. future ::
3. yesterday ::
4. morrow ::
5. in the future ::
6. in future ::
7. to-morrow ::
आने वाला कल
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, they have to fix a pipe, so the water
will be off TOMORROW from noon to 2.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
Rest, Jon Snow.
We need you sharp TOMORROW.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
...starting TOMORROW at 0700 hours,
but until then, you are all off duty.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
I spoke to Bernadette.
She's free TOMORROW night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Oh, by the way, don't forget, TOMORROW is
our quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: tomorrow
Meaning and definitions of tomorrow, translation in Hindi language for tomorrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tomorrow in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tomorrow"
What tomorrow means in Hindi, tomorrow meaning in Hindi, tomorrow definition, examples and pronunciation of tomorrow in Hindi language.