पैर की अंगुली, पंजापंजे से छूनापांव का अंगूठा, आगे का सिरा
पैर की अंगुली
- पैर की अंगुलीपंजेपर ही चलपैर की उंगलियों
Noun(1) one of the digits of the foot(2) the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes(3) forepart of a hoof(4) (golf
Verb(1) walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction(2) drive obliquely(3) hit (a golf ball(4) drive (a golf ball(5) touch with the toe
(1) Anyway, just make sure they're flat and have a round toe and no strap.(2) Their feet are not syndactylous, and the first toe of their hind feet is partially opposable.(3) The following morning we climbed on, ascending steeply to reach the toe of the glacier that lead up to Syram and its unnamed pyramidal neighbour.(4) Paul described how surgeons formed a new thumb on his right hand from the big toe on the foot that they had amputated hours earlier.(5) The fourth toe of the hind foot is the longest and strongest.(6) I had a jagged edge on the toenail on my big toe and it got caught in the heavy comforter on the bed while I was asleep and pulled half of my toenail off.(7) I like to see a player putt the ball off the center of the putter, not back toward the heel or up toward the toe .(8) Too many golfers hit the ball off the top of the clubhead, the bottom of the clubhead, the toe or the heel.(9) Next, swing the club halfway down, keeping the toe up and the shaft parallel to the target line.(10) I dropped my cigarette to the ground and put it out with the toe of my sneakers.(11) As in the case of macropodid hind feet, the fourth toe is the longest and strongest.(12) They wound up paddling through an ice maze on a lake at the toe of a glacier.(13) A visit to the Island would never be complete without a trip to The Needles - that jagged outcrop of brilliant white rock at the toe of the island.(14) the contrast potential of the printing is indicated by the steepness of the curve from shoulder to toe(15) Notice how the toe of the club is pointed straight up here - the sign of a square clubface.(16) Once you're holding a club, you will get it pointing down the target line with the toe pointing up.
(1) big toe :: अंगूठा
(2) little toe :: पैर की छोटी अंगुली
(3) toe the line :: लीक पर चलना
(4) toe ring :: बिछिया
(5) toe touch :: पैर का अंगूठा छूना
(6) toe cap :: पंजा टोप
(7) turf toe :: मैदान पैर की अंगुली
(8) toe plate :: पैर के अंगूठे की पट्टी
(9) tic-tac-toe :: टिक टैक् टो
(10) toe in :: में पैर की अंगुली
1. toenail ::
toe, toed, toeing, toes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I know. It was when
I stubbed my TOE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Oh, my God, I think you broke my TOE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Syrio says a water dancer
can stand on one TOE for hours.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
and an ouchie on your pinkie TOE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
to straighten up and fly right
or TOE the line,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: toe
Meaning and definitions of toe, translation in Hindi language for toe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toe in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toe"
What toe means in Hindi, toe meaning in Hindi, toe definition, examples and pronunciation of toe in Hindi language.