टोस्ट, टोअस्टसिकी ब्रेड, सिकी रोटी, किसी मनुष्य के कल्याण के लिऐ शराब पीना
- टोस्टसिका हुआटोअस्टरtoastiesटोअस्टिंग
Noun(1) slices of bread that have been toasted(2) a celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention(3) a person in desperate straits; someone doomed(4) a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
Verb(1) make brown and crisp by heating(2) propose a toast to
(1) Jonathan Caouette's gut-wrenching debut film about his abused mother made him the toast of Cannes - and it only cost $213.(2) But his career was like a roller-coaster ride, lurching from despair to triumph and back again, before ending up the toast of a new generation.(3) She holds forward her glass in a mock toast and finishes her drink with a smile.(4) They met for breakfast on Margate pier, but when Ramsay asked for toast instead of fried bread his father told him not to be a snob.(5) Danish pastries, croissants, toast and warm rolls are on offer, along with fruits, cereals and a full English breakfast, perfect to set you up for the day.(6) We buttered slices of toast , cut them in mouillettes (the lovely French word for the bread fingers you dip into an egg) and proceeded.(7) To brown foods or toast bread, cut the bag so that it becomes a flat sheet, not unlike the silicone baking parchment used in restaurants and pastry shops.(8) This week, when you're chinking your champagne glasses and raising a toast to the neighbours who've become good friends, just remember.(9) Roberto cleared his throat and raised his glass for a toast .(10) He used to whack it up to full, thinking that his toast would toast quicker.(11) In addition to speeches before several nonprofit groups, the popular Texan was the toast of a few private gatherings.(12) Lashings of food and drink were laid on and everyone raised a toast to Dave as he blew out the candles on his 40th birthday cake.(13) The idea of welcoming in the new millennium by standing in the cold outside government buildings without a drink to raise in a toast did not, it seems, appeal to most of the capital's population.(14) The British director Anthony Minghella was the toast of the Academy in 1996, when his film The English Patient bagged no less than nine Oscars.(15) Kirk Douglas, surrounded by the toast of young, snobby elite, was seen at hot Chelsea nightclub Aria.(16) Then we excavated the oily marrow with tiny wooden forks, dabbing little bits of it on slices of challah toast .
(1) toast bread :: सिंकी हुई डबल रोती
(2) piece of toast :: टोस्ट का टुकड़ा
(3) propose a toast :: दिल खोल कर खुशी जाहिर करना
(4) drink a toast :: एक जाम पिएं
(5) cinnamon toast :: दालचीनी टोस्ट
(6) toast rack :: टोस्ट रैक
(7) crisp toast :: कुरकुरा टोस्ट
1. tribute ::
2. darling ::
3. goner ::
4. pledge ::
5. warm ::
7. pledge ::
8. crisp ::
toast, toasted, toaster, toasters, toasties, toasting, toasts, toasty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And they'd offer
to TOAST it for me, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
I'd like to propose a TOAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I'd like to propose a TOAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Penny made French TOAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
If I may, I'd like to propose a TOAST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: toast
Meaning and definitions of toast, translation in Hindi language for toast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toast in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toast"
What toast means in Hindi, toast meaning in Hindi, toast definition, examples and pronunciation of toast in Hindi language.