ऊतककपड़ा, रूमाल, मकड़ी का जाला, तंतुमहीन काग़ज़, काग़ज़ी रूमल, काग़ज़ी मेज़माल, मांस-तंतु
Noun(1) part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function(2) a soft thin (usually translucent
Verb(1) create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton
(1) It responds to a fault line in Irish society that had been to a degree filmed over by a tissue of lies for a long time, masking the true reek of its corruption and, yes, evil.(2) Quickly she left the room to go search for a clean tissue to wipe the cut.(3) The case against them, as this book makes clear, is a tissue of lies.(4) What was said was a tissue of lies - most particularly, when I was not here to defend myself.(5) Elements from the paintings have been picked up to create a collection of saris and drapes in brocades, georgettes, tissue and jacquard crepe de chine.(6) ├ö├ç├┐He knows of the existence of this file which is nothing but a tissue of lies,├ö├ç├û said his assistant.(7) Subcutaneous adipose tissue and skeletal muscle mass, however, were the same in both groups.(8) The microscope could be mechanically translated deeper into the tissue to image remote structures.(9) In other words, what we are looking at is a CIA front company, designed to act as an owner of record for the plane and provide a tissue of commercial cover to its activities.(10) inflammation is a reaction of living tissue to infection or injury(11) They all worked together and had concocted a tissue of lies.(12) However, a closer look at the tissue of the dream reveals the most precarious of balances between the concerns of the individual and those of the family and community.(13) She took a tissue from a dispenser, carefully shifted her goggles and dabbed her eyes dry, then tossed the tissue in the medical waste receptacle.(14) such scandalous stories are a tissue of lies(15) In fact, even using a handkerchief or a tissue at the table to blow, rather than to blot discreetly, would be offensive.(16) It's Michael Stipe on his back, singing through a gauzy tissue of metaphors and soft, honest statements.
(1) tissue paper :: महीन काग़ज़
(2) connective tissue :: संयोजी ऊतक
(3) soft tissue :: नरम टिशू
(4) adipose tissue :: वसा ऊतक
(5) facial tissue :: चेहरे के ऊतक
(6) toilet tissue :: शौचालय का रुमाल
(7) tissue culture :: उत्तक संवर्धन
(8) muscle tissue :: मांसपेशियों का ऊतक
(9) bathroom tissue :: स्नानघर का महीन कागज़
(10) living tissue :: जिन्दा उत्तक
1. matter ::
2. material ::
3. substance ::
4. flesh ::
5. weave ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No TISSUE damage whatsoever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
A mic hidden in the fat TISSUE,
in the skull, anywhere.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
- Can I have a TISSUE?
- Of course.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
How-how about a TISSUE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Tissue inflammation? L...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: tissue
Meaning and definitions of tissue, translation in Hindi language for tissue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tissue in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tissue"
What tissue means in Hindi, tissue meaning in Hindi, tissue definition, examples and pronunciation of tissue in Hindi language.