के माध्यम से, से, द्वारा, के द्वारा, में से, के ज़रिये, के बाद, के रास्ते, के पार, पर से, के माध्यम से द्वारा, के ऊपर से, परके ज़रिये, सीधा, अपरोक्षसीधा, अपरोक्षपारगामी, माध्यम से सीधा
के माध्यम से
- के माध्यम से
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: के माध्यम से जाना
(2) get through :: के माध्यम से प्राप्त
(3) pass through :: निकासी
(4) look through :: देखना
(5) come through :: के द्वारा आएं
(6) fall through :: असफल
(7) break through :: के माध्यम से तोड़ने
(8) put through :: समाप्त करना
(9) pull through :: काबू पाना
2. through and through ::
हर पहलू से
3. into and out of ::
में और से बाहर
4. by means of ::
के माध्यम से
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. I am going THROUGH
a bit of a timing phase.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
He and I met many years ago
THROUGH mutual friends.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Walked THROUGH the stream
to throw off the hounds.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
before the sickness
spread THROUGH the castle.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
We don't know THROUGH which entrance.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Hindi language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Hindi, through meaning in Hindi, through definition, examples and pronunciation of through in Hindi language.