गला, कंठ, कंठनालीकण्ठ
Noun(1) the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone(2) an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep(3) a passage resembling a throat in shape or function(4) the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
(1) to have a sore throat(2) That's when the nausea set in, and he quickly moved to cover his mouth in case his throat muscles failed to suppress the vomit.(3) he's pouring beer down his throat(4) When the throat halliard is belayed, hoist the peak until deep, full wrinkles appear in the throat of the sail.(5) Out of the corner of her eye, Mandy suddenly spotted one of her aides making frantic cutting motions across the throat while waving the front page of the Sun.(6) The infection spreads from the nose or throat through the Eustachian tube, a passage between the throat and the middle ear.(7) The soft palate forms a curtain between the mouth and the throat , or pharynx, to the rear.(8) Her palm was wrapped around the front of his throat , and he gagged once or twice.(9) Every cough that racked his body grated on his throat and made his mouth feel like sandpaper.(10) At this point, pressure is applied to the suspect's neck between the throat and the carotid artery with the lower forearm.(11) The spicy, and burning taste of bile and stomach acid burned my throat and mouth.(12) A silver necklace gleamed from around her throat , accenting her delicate neck.(13) I screamed over and over until I could not feel my throat screaming anymore.(14) The throat of the sail is lashed with a 4 mm lacing line to the shank of the bolt behind the gaff jaw.(15) They had decided to meet the Utuku in the narrow throat in the Papti Plain between the Lolopopo Swamp and the great bend of the Adkapo.(16) He smiled as he traced his fingernails down Ford's cheek, then dug them into the front of his throat .
(1) sore throat :: गले में खराश
(2) deep throat :: डीप थ्रोट
(3) have a sore throat :: एक गले में खराश है
(4) strep throat :: खराब गला
(5) cut-throat :: कट गले
(6) throat cancer :: गले के कैंसर
(7) scratchy throat :: खराश वाला गला
(8) to have a sore throat :: गले में खराश होना
(9) throat lozenge :: गले का लोज़ेंग
1. gullet ::
2. esophagus ::
3. windpipe ::
4. trachea ::
5. gorge ::
6. maw ::
7. neck ::
8. jowl ::
throat, throatily, throats, throaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or throw you in a dungeon.
Or slit your THROAT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
You held a knife to his THROAT.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Cheers. [clears THROAT]
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
(KATEE CLEARS THROAT)
"' alt="(KATEE CLEARS THROAT)
(KATEE CLEARS THROAT)
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Who stopped Rattleshirt
when he was about to cut your THROAT?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: throat
Meaning and definitions of throat, translation in Hindi language for throat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of throat in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "throat"
What throat means in Hindi, throat meaning
in Hindi, throat definition, examples and pronunciation
of throat in Hindi language.