विचार, अनुमान, चिंता, योजना, वित्ति, ख़याल, विचार-प्रक्रियाविचारधारा
Noun(1) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about(2) the process of using your mind to consider something carefully(3) the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual(4) a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
Verb(1) judge or regard; look upon; judge(2) expect, believe, or suppose(3) use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments(4) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(5) imagine or visualize(6) focus one's attention on a certain state(7) have in mind as a purpose(8) decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting(9) ponder; reflect on, or reason about(10) dispose the mind in a certain way(11) have or formulate in the mind(12) be capable of conscious thought(13) bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
(1) Jake watched her slow, steady breathing, and sat deep in thought , elbows resting on his knees.(2) Good paths are vital to a garden and deserve a lot of thought and attention.(3) The bridge will not be an eyesore as suggested because careful thought has been given to its design and position.(4) She glanced over at Logan who was sitting on the bed staring out the window deep in thought .(5) After a lot of thought I have finally decided to hang up the pen so to speak.(6) I have no doubt that this thought occurs to every undergrad at some time in their academic career.(7) It's the sort of thing that needs much careful thought and contingency planning.(8) She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice the boy standing on the path before her.(9) Bilbao and Madrid were bombed with no thought for civilians or buildings.(10) He considered boiling an egg, and the thought made him check how much time he had to get to the airport.(11) Maggie had a sudden thought(12) This country appears to be pushing ahead with its own proposals with no thought for the rest of the world.(13) It is a very complicated system, has a lot of merit, but needs a lot of careful thought .(14) On one hand, freedom of speech and thought is one of the cornerstones of any democracy.(15) There they go, beetling back and forth without a thought for their spiritual enrichment.(16) A lot of thought and effort has gone into preparing my equipment too.
(1) think :: सोच
(2) food for thought :: सोच के लिए भोजन
(3) thought about :: के बारे में सोचा
(4) lost in thought :: ख़्यालों में खो जाना
(5) thought out :: सावधानीपूर्वक विचार किया
(6) a thought :: एक विचार
(7) on second thought :: दोबारा सोचना
(8) school of thought :: विचारधारा
(9) deep in thought :: गहरी सोच में
(10) deep thought :: गहरा विचार
1. idea ::
2. hope ::
3. thinking ::
5. opinion ::
thought, thoughtful, thoughtless, thoughts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I THOUGHT the element
was real, I didn't want it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
- She did nothing I did not command.
- Who'd have THOUGHT she had it in her?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
I THOUGHT we were kind of simpatico.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
so hold that THOUGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
lf I tell the Hound to cut you in half,
he'll do it without a second THOUGHT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: thought
Meaning and definitions of thought, translation in Hindi language for thought with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thought in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thought"
What thought means in Hindi, thought meaning in Hindi, thought definition, examples and pronunciation of thought in Hindi language.