मोटा, गाढ़ा, घना, स्थूल, अस्पष्ट, घनिष्ठ, ठस, डप्पू, बीहड़, अव्यंजन, निविड़, मूर्ख, महत, गंदला, प्रगाढ़, घन, मोटा-ताज़ाझाड़ी, बौड़म, कुंद, सुस्तदिमाग़विपुल, ठोस, सटा
- मोटाघिरनामोटाबड़ी से बड़ीघनी
Noun(1) the location of something surrounded by other things
Adjective(1) not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid dimensions(2) having component parts closely crowded together(3) relatively dense in consistency(4) spoken as if with a thick tongue(5) having a short and solid form or stature(6) hard to pass through because of dense growth(7) (of darkness(8) (used informally(9) abounding; having a lot of
Adverb(1) with a thick consistency(2) in quick succession
(1) Keyes puts on thick socks to keep her feet warm and curls up informally.(2) To Jude she looked like an angel, with her dark locks encircling her face and her eyes closed and edged in thick lashes.(3) People started coming to school with thick jackets and other winter clothing.(4) The priest's accent is thick , and he falters in his memorized patter about the church's attempts to overcome poverty and prejudice.(5) The room was covered in a thick layer of dust, and it looked as though no one had been there in years, but whoever had been there last was surely not welcome.(6) The ice that covers the surface is probably too thick to allow sunlight through.(7) So I decided the only solution was to carry my flat boots, hat and thick scarf with me.(8) It never feels overwhelming and even in the thick of battle it's not distracting.(9) When I walk through it, the thick odor of leather assaults my senses.(10) Glycerin is a thick liquid with a sweet taste that is found in fats and oils and is the primary triglyceride found in coconut and olive oil.(11) My voice grew thick and I wasn't surprised to feel the tears fall.(12) Less than ten minutes later, they were curled up on the sofa together under a thick blanket, each clasping a mug of tea.(13) She was gorgeous, and yet she was as thick and unintelligent as a sheep.(14) He speaks with a thick south German accent that is difficult to understand, even if you speak German.(15) He quickly dressed in a thick sweater and jacket before walking out of his room.(16) Plus, my accent was so thick that it was hard for the teachers to understand me.
(1) thick as thieves :: चोरों के रूप में मोटी
(2) thick fog :: घना कोहरा
(3) thick-skinned :: मोटी चमड़ी
(4) through thick and thin :: मोटे और पतले में से
(5) thick hair :: घने बाल
(6) thick and thin :: सुख और दुख
(7) very thick :: बहुत मोटा
(8) thick layer :: मोटी परत
(9) thick paper :: मोटा कागज
(10) the thick :: मोटा
2. stocky ::
3. chunky ::
4. crowded ::
5. plentiful ::
6. viscous ::
7. dense ::
8. husky ::
9. obvious ::
11. buddy-buddy ::
12. thickset ::
14. deep ::
15. midst ::
1. slender ::
2. slim ::
3. thin ::
thick, thicken, thickened, thickening, thickens, thicker, thickest, thickly, thickness, thicknesses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and steel sheets 180 centimeters THICK.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
He's probably in the THICK of it
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
And I thought I ladled the gravy on THICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
The bars on those gates
are four inches THICK.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
that's laying it on a little THICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: thick
Meaning and definitions of thick, translation in Hindi language for thick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thick in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thick"
What thick means in Hindi, thick meaning in Hindi, thick definition, examples and pronunciation of thick in Hindi language.