मंदिर, देवालय, मंडपटेंपल
Noun(1) place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity(2) the flat area on either side of the forehead(3) an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes(4) (Judaism
(1) I was subjected to going to temple at least twice a year(2) a temple of science(3) They worship in the temple and practice yoga.(4) Prayers for the temple and for its worship participants are given priority.(5) The other temple rituals are forms of collective worship.(6) We insist on the children going to temple(7) He suffered grazes to his forehead and right temple .(8) The Hindu worships at the temple and the Muslim at the mosque.(9) Pain tends to radiate to the temple .(10) The elders of the temple turned Jesus over to the Romans.(11) Jason bent over and kissed her on the temple .(12) I always taught in the temple where the Jews always meet.(13) I am Jewish in every way except going to temple(14) The temple can hold 4,000 worshippers.(15) She attends a reformist Jewish temple in Mexico City.(16) He had been shot in the forehead and the right temple .
(1) temple fair :: मंदिर निष्पक्ष
(2) ancient temple :: प्राचीन मंदिर
(3) royal temple :: शाही मंदिर
2. house of worship ::
पूजा का घर
3. shrine ::
4. sanctuary ::
5. church ::
6. cathedral ::
7. mosque ::
8. synagogue ::
9. shul ::
10. fane ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you say, "Call Temple Beth Seder"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Get out of the TEMPLE!
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
- He'll have a Shirley Temple.
- And don't be chintzy with the Shirley.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
And the TEMPLE holds its form
for 1,000 years or more.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
bar mitzvah speech in
the history of Temple Beth El.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: temple
Meaning and definitions of temple, translation in Hindi language for temple with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temple in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temple"
What temple means in Hindi, temple meaning in Hindi, temple definition, examples and pronunciation of temple in Hindi language.