तापमान, तापक्रम, टेंपेरेचर, ऊंचा तापक्रम
Noun(1) the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity(2) the somatic sensation of cold or heat
(1) These were based on the measurement of canopy temperature using infrared thermometers.(2) the temperature of the debate was lower than before(3) Such language is sure to raise the temperature of the debate between the two countries.(4) he was running a temperature(5) Food should be kept in the fridge because mould cannot flourish at a temperature below five degree centigrade.(6) Show your child how to use a simple thermometer to take the temperature of the water.(7) The peasant leader's words raised the temperature of the debate.(8) Man can't land on Venus, where the surface temperature is 800 degrees Fahrenheit, but a robot can.(9) at a temperature of 2Ôö¼ÔûæC(10) With the outside temperature touching 43 degrees Celsius, the extreme heat policy was in force.(11) After checking the time, he took out the thermometer and studied the temperature .(12) I'll take her temperature(13) The temperature at which a substance melts depends upon the external pressure on the solid.(14) Ideally you should use a meat thermometer to monitor the temperature as you cook.(15) Until my fever broke on the evening of my first full day the nurses would take my temperature and change my ice packs every few hours.(16) If the ambient temperature exceeds body temperature , heat cannot be dissipated by radiation.
(1) room temperature :: कमरे का तापमान
(2) high temperature :: उच्च तापमान
(3) average temperature :: औसत तापमान
(4) ambient temperature :: परिवेश का तापमान
(5) body temperature :: शरीर का तापमान
(6) color temperature :: रंग का तापमान
(7) air temperature :: हवा का तापमान
(8) core temperature :: मुख्य तापमान
(9) mean temperature :: औसत तापमान
1. temperature ::
2. degree ::
3. fever ::
4. heat ::
5. fervor ::
6. dead heat ::
7. fire ::
8. anger ::
9. excitement ::
10. rage ::
11. summer ::
12. warmth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the hamburger meat is fresh
and stored at a safe TEMPERATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
or the TEMPERATURE or...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
lack the ability to
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
I really thrive anywhere the women
and the TEMPERATURE are over 90.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
The approximate TEMPERATURE
of the young lady in the front row.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: temperature
Meaning and definitions of temperature, translation in Hindi language for temperature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temperature in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temperature"
What temperature means in Hindi, temperature meaning in Hindi, temperature definition, examples and pronunciation of temperature in Hindi language.