कहना, बोलना, भेद करना, कह सुनाना, बात करना, यक़ीन दिलाना, उगलना, उगल देना, हुक्म देना, आज्ञा देना, गिनना, गिनती करना, बयान करना, अंतर करना, अंतर समझाना, आगे बढ़ना, ज़ाहिर होना, पहचनना, व्यक्त करना, रिपोर्ट करना, भाषण करना, सूचना देना, हिसाब लगाना, प्रमुख होनाबतलाना
- कहनाबता रही हैबताता है
Noun(1) a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap
Verb(1) express in words(2) let something be known(3) narrate or give a detailed account of(4) give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority(5) discern or comprehend(6) inform positively and with certainty and confidence(7) give evidence(8) mark as different
(1) a mechanic will tell you if you need a new engine(2) Nobody can tell , but they will certainly have their work cut out for them.(3) People are too intelligent for us to direct their minds and tell them go this way or that way.(4) Confinement and want of fresh air was beginning to tell on her health and spirits.(5) In the digital elevation model the small conical mound of a tell is represented by a characteristic point pattern, superposed onto the natural topography.(6) I can't tell the difference between margarine and butter(7) My friends have tried to be nice but I can tell that they all think we are going to break up eventually.(8) tell me why you're here(9) you can tell they're in love(10) the strain of supporting the family was beginning to tell on him(11) You can tell that they're starting to like you, that they want to trust you.(12) tell him to go away(13) The strain is beginning to tell on her.(14) the figures tell a different story(15) promise you won't tell(16) their lack of fitness began to tell
(1) to tell :: बताने के लिए
(2) tell the truth :: सच बताइये
(3) tell off :: छीनना
(4) tell lies :: झूठ बोलना
(5) tell a lie :: झूठ बोलना
(6) tell a story :: कोई कहानी सुनाओ
(7) tell the time :: समय बताओ
(8) tell about :: के बारे मे बताओ
(9) tell apart :: अंतर बताओ
(10) tell stories :: कहानियाँ सुनाओ
1. inform ::
2. relate ::
3. instruct ::
4. assure ::
5. reveal ::
पता चलता है
6. give the game away ::
खेल दे देना
7. inform on ::
8. ascertain ::
9. distinguish ::
10. take its toll ::
अपना दुष्प्रभाव डालना
11. say ::
12. order ::
13. narrate ::
14. evidence ::
1. mind ::
2. obey ::
आज्ञा का पालन
tell, telling, tells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Would you TELL everyone else that?
Because they sure think otherwise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
Didn't get the chance to TELL you before.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I don't think I need to TELL you
what an honor this is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I sense you're trying
to TELL me something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
- Why do we have to TELL him I did it?
- Not gonna TELL him I did it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: tell
Meaning and definitions of tell, translation in Hindi language for tell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tell in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tell"
What tell means in Hindi, tell meaning in Hindi, tell definition, examples and pronunciation of tell in Hindi language.