टेलीफोनफ़ोन, टेलिफ़ोन, टेलीफ़ोनटेलिफ़ोन करना, फ़ोन करना
- टेलीफोनफोनटेलीफोनफोन कर
Noun(1) electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds(2) transmitting speech at a distance
Verb(1) get or try to get into communication (with someone
(1) Please telephone him to arrange a suitable time and to indicate if you would like to have your house blessed.(2) ├ö├ç├┐We could play a game, like telephone or truth or dare,├ö├ç├û suggested Mallory.(3) After discharge, patients recorded and transmitted their rhythm by telephone daily and whenever they had symptoms suggestive of atrial fibrillation.(4) it was eight-thirty when the telephone rang, and I knew it was Chandler(5) She too spoke to school officials when problems arose relating to the children, more frequently by telephone perhaps.(6) Orlando folk can e-mail or telephone their gripes about what's wrong with life.(7) In doing so, data can be captured at every point of customer contact from order entry to fulfilment whether that contact is by telephone , fax, call center or Web site.(8) Activists ring doorbells and telephone voters in critical districts, urging supporters to get out the vote.(9) At midnight yesterday the Government imposed full control over all communication by telephone and telegraph.(10) In the future, cell phone users will be able to use Bluetooth to telephone at home via fixed-line networks.(11) Any changes of destination are notified ahead by telephone or radio so that arrival is anticipated.(12) General practitioners and patients were contacted by telephone to assess their satisfaction with the system and to determine whether further referrals for excision had been made.(13) a telephone receiver(14) The priest was able to telephone for help in spite of his serious injuries.(15) It was used in the development of the country's telephone and radio system in the 1940s.(16) a telephone call
(1) telephone number :: टेलीफोन नंबर
(2) telephone booth :: टेलीफोन बूथ
(3) telephone call :: टेलीफोन कॉल
(4) telephone directory :: दूरभाष निदेशिका
(5) telephone operator :: टेलीफोन ऑपरेटर
(6) telephone book :: फ़ोन - बुक
(7) on the telephone :: टेलीफोन पर
(8) mobile telephone :: मोबाइल टेलीफोन
(9) to telephone :: टेलीफोन के लिए
(10) telephone pole :: फ़ोन का खम्बा
1. phone ::
2. telephony ::
3. phone ::
4. ring ::
telephone, telephoned, telephones, telephoning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I see you have
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
To be fair, I watched E.T. build a TELEPHONE
out of a Speak & Spell and an umbrella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Yeah, now stand back
while I invent the TELEPHONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
I don’t bother with it, anyway,
who uses a land line TELEPHONE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
RAQUEL’S UNKNOWN’S TELEPHONE
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: telephone
Meaning and definitions of telephone, translation in Hindi language for telephone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of telephone in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "telephone"
What telephone means in Hindi, telephone meaning in Hindi, telephone definition, examples and pronunciation of telephone in Hindi language.