लक्ष्य, निशाना, गंतव्य, टागिट, कार्य, प्रयोजन, काम, चांदटारगेटनियोजित, योजनापूर्ण, योजनाबद्ध
- लक्ष्यलक्षितको निशानालक्ष्यों
Noun(1) a reference point to shoot at(2) a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation(3) the location of the target that is to be hit(4) sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at(5) the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable
Verb(1) intend (something
(1) The software enables record labels to track usage for target marketing and sales efforts.(2) a military target(3) the airport terminal was the target of a bomb(4) The deaths of civilians are justified only if they are unavoidable victims of a deliberate attack on a military target .(5) York City supporters are to target the FA in a double-pronged attack to highlight the plight of the club.(6) He did not have a save to make as the centre forward fired his penalty wide of the target .(7) Identify the position of a target sound in a word.(8) The report also reveals police and education officers were often the target of verbal abuse from the parents who were caught allowing their children to play truant.(9) The criminals behind these attacks are constantly evolving their techniques and changing tactics to target a wider range of victims.(10) In experiment 9, a computer program was written to give the subjects the choice of selecting the target sound that they have heard, its position in the token and its adjacent vowel.(11) A better way to make money may be to target advertising at those users.(12) He took up a bow and arrows, then quickly began to fire them at the target .(13) While squats and leg presses don't directly target the calves, they do rely on them for stability during heavier lifts.(14) In addition, many of these attacks seemed to target more than property.(15) Someone had actually found a bow and a few arrows, and a homemade target and shooting range had actually been set up.(16) Energetic fundraisers have gone a long way towards meeting their target and well ahead of time, too, because work on the church has to be delayed.
(1) target audience :: लक्षित दर्शक
(2) target market :: लक्षित बाजार
(3) target price :: लक्ष्य कीमत
(4) target group :: लक्ष्य समूह
(5) target language :: लक्ष्य भाषा
(6) target date :: नियोजित तारीख
(7) on target :: निशाने पर
(8) target practice :: लक्ष्य अभ्यास
(9) target cell :: लक्ष्य कोशिका
(10) target man :: लक्षित आदमी
1. mark ::
2. prey ::
3. objective ::
4. victim ::
5. target area ::
6. butt ::
7. pick out ::
8. aim at ::
9. place ::
target, targeted, targeting, targets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't know. Target practice?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Just one TARGET.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Don't stand so still.
It's harder to hit a moving TARGET.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
-You're within two metres of the entrance.
-We can visualize the TARGET.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
So, please, aim at my chest.
I'm your most valuable TARGET.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: target
Meaning and definitions of target, translation in Hindi language for target with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of target in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "target"
What target means in Hindi, target meaning in Hindi, target definition, examples and pronunciation of target in Hindi language.