बातचीत, व्याख्यान, बोल, संभाषण, लेक्चर, बोल-चाल, गुफ़्तगूवार्ताबोलना, बातचीत करना, बातें करना, गुफ़्तगू करना
- बातचीतबातूनीबातचीत कीबातूनी आदमीटाल्कीस
Noun(1) an exchange of ideas via conversation(2) discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of'(3) the act of giving a talk to an audience(4) a speech that is open to the public(5) idle gossip or rumor
Verb(1) exchange thoughts; talk with(2) express in speech(3) use language(4) reveal information(5) divulge confidential information or secrets(6) deliver a lecture or talk
(1) I can't talk at the moment(2) women's talk(3) Discourse is defined as talk and texts which are studied as social practice.(4) we need to talk, Maggie(5) He was having a serious talk with his mother as soon as all this was over.(6) When I get home I speak to my wife and we don't talk about football.(7) The new editor has instead upped news content and there is talk of launching a News Review section.(8) he can talk as well as you or I can(9) It could have become a little new-age preachy, with talk of enzymes and vitamins enhancing your well-being.(10) there's talk that ...(11) There has been a lot of talk regarding low fan attendance at the convention.(12) Guild members found the talk very informative and extend thanks to Ann for her time and interest.(13) we need more than just talk(14) he's all talk(15) But the Government says talk of collisions and delays is simply scaremongering.(16) In movies like this, a picture is worth a thousand words, and less talk would have been welcome.
(1) talk about :: के बारे में बात
(2) to talk :: बात करने के लिए
(3) talk show :: टॉक शो
(4) talk to :: से बात
(5) small talk :: गपशप
(6) talk over :: विचार विमर्श करना
(7) talk back :: जबान चलाना
(8) talk dirty :: गन्दी बात करना
(9) talk with :: से बात करो
(10) talk into :: बात करो
1. chatter ::
2. conversation ::
4. lecture ::
5. gossip ::
7. speech ::
8. public lecture ::
9. talk of the town ::
आओ शहर के बारे में बातचीत करें
11. speak ::
12. utter ::
13. converse ::
14. mention ::
16. confess ::
17. gossip ::
18. lecture ::
19. spill ::
talk, talkative, talked, talker, talkers, talkies, talking, talks, talky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I need to TALK
to this one alone.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
When Lord Arryn came to visit you,
what would you TALK about?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Don't TALK to me like I'm a child.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
You want us to
TALK to him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
But we're leaving soon
and I needed to TALK to you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: talk
Meaning and definitions of talk, translation in Hindi language for talk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of talk in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "talk"
What talk means in Hindi, talk meaning in Hindi, talk definition, examples and pronunciation of talk in Hindi language.