तालिका, मेज, पटल, मेज़, सूची, भोजन, पत्रक, कंगनी, कारनिस, पहल, कोष्ठक, अधित्यका, पहाड़ी मैदान, अन्न, पटरा, मेज़ की मंडली, तख़्ता, ख़ाना, समतल-सतहमेज़ कातालिका बनाना, रखना, मेज़ पर रखना, देना, पेश करना, उपस्थित करना, प्रस्ताव करना, टालना, मुलतवी करना, स्थगित करनापट्ट, फलक
Noun(1) a set of data arranged in rows and columns(2) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs(3) a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it(4) flat tableland with steep edges(5) a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game(6) food or meals in general
Verb(1) hold back to a later time(2) arrange or enter in tabular form
(1) There are a few factors that may be compelling India to talk about bringing the Kashmir issue to the table earlier rather than later.(2) He said the only way to deal with serious issues was to sit around the table and negotiate.(3) Let's just hope that he's not sitting round the table for the negotiations about the forthcoming strike.(4) None sitting around the table have left the union as a result of the dispute and they can think of only a handful who have.(5) For a detailed summary of the evidence on each herb, see the accompanying table on page 1840.(6) Both sides are to return to the table next week to resolve a number of outstanding peripheral issues.(7) the whole table was in gales of laughter(8) This chart shows the relationships in the rightmost column of the previous table .(9) Meath are back at the top of the table(10) he rang the restaurant to book a table for lunch(11) pool table(12) the negotiating table(13) Bring your issues to the table so we can ail work on them together, presenting a united front.(14) Finally reaching an empty table by the window, she sat down hastily.(15) We should either launch a military attack or else go to the table and negotiate.(16) your dinner is on the table
(1) coffee table :: कॉफी टेबल
(2) set the table :: तालिका सेट करें
(3) table tennis :: टेबल टेनिस
(4) on the table :: मेज़ पर
(5) table of contents :: विषय - सूची
(6) bedside table :: बेड के बगल रखी जाने वाली मेज
(7) dressing table :: श्रृंगार - पटल
(8) night table :: रात की मेज
(9) table lamp :: टेबल लैंप
(10) dining table :: खाने की मेज
1. stand ::
2. meal ::
3. chart ::
4. mesa ::
5. board ::
6. postpone ::
7. tabulate ::
8. remit ::
table, tabled, tables, tableware, tabling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you gonna wait for him to sit down
or you gonna stand on the coffee TABLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Clean the TABLE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
than you will bringing Robb Stark
to the TABLE now.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
[gasps] We sat at that TABLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
off the TABLE, and if it
goes into this cup,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
English to Hindi Dictionary: table
Meaning and definitions of table, translation in Hindi language for table with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of table in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "table"
What table means in Hindi, table meaning in Hindi, table definition, examples and pronunciation of table in Hindi language.