झपट्टा, एकाएक उठा ले जानाझपट्टा मारना, एकाएक टूट पड़ना, झूलकर उतरनाछापा
- झपट्टाswoopedswoopingझटका खाता
Noun(1) (music(2) a very rapid raid(3) a swift descent through the air
Verb(1) move down on as if in an attack(2) move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc(3) seize or catch with a swooping motion
(1) In late summer and early fall, flocks of tiny finches and other seed-eating birds swoop in to graze among the spent blooms.(2) The only movement was the flapping of a hawk or the swoop of a diving osprey, the only sound the gentle lapping of water on the shore.(3) There is still scope to sign players on frees, though, and Hughes is open to the idea of making a swoop for someone like Cole, providing it's financially viable.(4) Every statement was accommodated with a graceful swoop of her arms or an articulated movement of her hands, like a sort of exotic dance.(5) When birds swoop around en masse, how do they decide who does the steering?(6) Wanderers hope their pioneering swoop for Japanese striker Akinori Nishizawa will prove a smart move both on and off the field.(7) A spokesman said the company worked closely with the Immigration Service, knew the swoop was planned and would not face further action or prosecution.(8) four members were arrested following a swoop by detectives on their homes(9) A pleasure boat glides silently over the surface of Loch Tay, as birds swoop to skim the water.(10) The birds would swoop into the cold water then reach their heads back up to the fishermen.(11) Birds swoop below as I peer through the vertical grid.(12) One of the raids today involved a swoop on a flat above a kebab shop in Upper Brook Street.(13) Bryan Robson is trying to make a deadline-day swoop for Manchester United starlet Chris Eagles.(14) Morrisons shareholders will decide whether to approve the Ôö¼├║3 billion swoop for rival Safeway at an extraordinary general meeting next month.(15) Immigration officials arrested five men in connection with passport fraud following a dawn swoop on a house in Billericay, it was revealed today.(16) He has contacts within the flashy high-speed world of Formula One and some of the men involved in his financial swoop for City are believed to be from the Grand Prix circuit.
(1) swoop down :: नीचे की तरफ झपट्टा मारना
(2) one fell swoop :: एक चैन की नींद सोया
(3) in one fell swoop :: एक झपट्टे में
1. slide ::
2. dive ::
3. raid ::
4. pounce ::
5. swoop up ::
swoop, swooped, swooping, swoops
English to Hindi Dictionary: swoop
Meaning and definitions of swoop, translation in Hindi language for swoop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of swoop in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "swoop"
What swoop means in Hindi, swoop meaning in Hindi, swoop definition, examples and pronunciation of swoop in Hindi language.