समर्थन, सहारा, पक्ष, संबल, अवलंब, शह, भरोसा, आश्रय, उपजीवन, आसरा, उपजीविकासमर्थन करना, संभालना, सहारा देना, पालना, प्रोत्साहन देना, भरण-पोषण करनाआलंब लगाना
Noun(1) the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities(2) aiding the cause or policy or interests of(3) something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest(4) a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel(5) documentary validation(6) the financial means whereby one lives(7) supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation(8) the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening(9) a musical part (vocal or instrumental(10) any device that bears the weight of another thing(11) financial resources provided to make some project possible
Verb(1) give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to(2) support materially or financially(3) be behind; approve of(4) be the physical support of; carry the weight of(5) establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts(6) adopt as a belief(7) support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm(8) argue or speak in defense of(9) play a subordinate role to (another performer(10) be a regular customer or client of(11) put up with something or somebody unpleasant
(1) It is still illegal in South Korea to advocate support for North Korea or its regime.(2) The strikers have won overwhelming public support for their campaign to escape poverty.(3) She screamed abuse at her managers after the support band finished its set.(4) The girls are going to be the support band, so I may try to take some more photos for their website.(5) she clutched the sideboard for support(6) I arrived a little late, after problems parking, but managed to catch around half of the support act.(7) There are already more people than our planet can support on an ongoing basis.(8) They have no back up system, no organisation to which they can turn to for support and financial assistance.(9) Performing at the dance will be the Irish band Seamus Moore and his JCB Band plus a support band.(10) Sheila found herself clutching the sideboard for support as a surge of vertigo threatened to overcome her.(11) Roger hopes to arrange for local rock bands to play support during each Keighley concert.(12) Nervous observers sketched doomsday scenarios, but the president received widespread bipartisan support .(13) Eventually he shuffled off leaving half the crowd blissfully unaware there had even been a support act.(14) He unified his state in order to support an army strong enough to defend it.(15) What's interesting about this is that the 3.06GHz Pentium 4 was the first P4 to officially support Hyper-Threading.(16) Once the record was out, we started to do gigs as a support act to bands like A Certain Ratio and Inspiral Carpets.
(1) to support :: समर्थन के लिए
(2) technical support :: तकनीकी सहायता
(3) financial support :: वित्तीय सहायता
(4) child support :: बच्चे को समर्थन
(5) tech support :: तकनीकी सहायता
(6) support staff :: सहायक कर्मचारी
(7) support group :: समर्थक समूह
(8) income support :: आय समर्थन
(9) moral support :: नैतिक समर्थन
(10) in support :: समर्थन में
1. pillar ::
2. maintenance ::
3. encouragement ::
4. comfort ::
6. backing ::
7. advocacy ::
9. livelihood ::
10. documentation ::
12. financial backing ::
13. accompaniment ::
15. provide for ::
के लिए प्रदान
16. comfort ::
17. substantiate ::
18. help ::
19. back ::
20. advocate ::
21. underpin ::
पिन से लगाना
22. endure ::
23. subscribe ::
सदस्यता लेने के
25. defend ::
26. plump for ::
के लिए मोटा
27. corroborate ::
28. patronage ::
1. disprove ::
असत्य सिद्ध करना
2. rebut ::
गलत साबित करना
3. refute ::
nonsupport, nonsupporting, support, supportable, supported, supporter, supporters, supporting, supportive, supports
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
1,800 mounted lances. 2,000 in SUPPORT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
that I SUPPORT whatever
you want to do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
MAN [OVER PHONE]:
Tech SUPPORT, can I help you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
With their SUPPORT, none
could challenge us.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Well, since Amy's going, do you want me
there, you know, to SUPPORT you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: support
Meaning and definitions of support, translation in Hindi language for support with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of support in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "support"
What support means in Hindi, support meaning
in Hindi, support definition, examples and pronunciation
of support in Hindi language.