सूरज, रवि, धूप, दिनकर, तपस, पतंग, नक्षर, शूर, पाथधूप में रखना, धूप लाना, धूप खाना, तापना
Noun(1) the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system(2) the rays of the sun(3) a person considered as a source of warmth or energy or glory etc(4) any star around which a planetary system revolves(5) first day of the week; observed as a day of rest and worship by most Christians
Verb(1) expose one's body to the sun(2) expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
(1) So, leaving Ben to schmooze over a free lunch we got a ride downtown and enjoyed some welcome healthy food in the sun .(2) In cultures where the seasons do not change and the sun is strong year round, the sun is worshiped with great pyramids and blood sacrifices.(3) With no shelter from the sun , and little food or water, people became ill.(4) we sat outside in the sun(5) Venus orbits around the sun faster than the earth, which also has a longer distance to cover.(6) Would the writer contend that, if any planet had a sun as ours does, it would teem with life as the Earth does?(7) the sun of the Plantagenets went down in clouds(8) The promenade was often crowded with gentlemen and ladies, shaded from the summer sun by parasols, and children scurrying on the beach.(9) A 15 to 30 minute tanning session is equivalent to an entire day spent in the sun .(10) When the sun of the Stuarts set forever on the bloody plain of Culloden, Prince Charlie fled the stricken field with a few followers to the mountain fastnesses of Scotland.(11) The next day the sun came back, and it didn't rain again the entire trip.(12) Copernicus must surely have had it in mind when he came up with the idea that the earth orbited the sun .(13) I was walking in those woods on Christmas Day just as the sun was going down.(14) Buy them in bloom, and plant them in full sun (light afternoon shade in hot climates).(15) Meteors are usually pieces of asteroids which orbit the sun between Mars and Jupiter.(16) In 1705 Halley showed that the comet, which is now called after him, moved in an elliptical orbit round the sun .
(1) the sun :: सूरज
(2) in the sun :: धूप में
(3) sun block :: सन स्क्रीन
(4) the sun shines :: चमकता सूरज
(5) under the sun :: सूरज के नीचे
(6) morning sun :: सुबह का सूरज
(7) setting sun :: सूरज की सेटिंग
(8) rising sun :: उगता हुआ सूरज
(9) the sun rises :: सूरज उगता है
(10) bask in the sun :: धूप सेंकना
1. sunshine ::
2. sunlight ::
सूरज की रोशनी
3. daylight ::
दिन का प्रकाश
4. light ::
5. warmth ::
8. sunbathe ::
sun, sunless, suns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the SUN
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
will swallow the SUN.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
...has been picked clean
like a carcass in the desert SUN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
while the SUN is still shining.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: sun
Meaning and definitions of sun, translation in Hindi language for sun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sun in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sun"
What sun means in Hindi, sun meaning in Hindi, sun definition, examples and pronunciation of sun in Hindi language.