भुगतना, सहना, झेलना, हानि होना, अस्वस्थ होना, छाती जलनाकष्ट भुगतना, पीड़ित होना
- भुगतनाका सामना करना पड़ापीड़ितपीड़ापीड़ित
Verb(1) undergo or be subjected to(2) undergo (as of injuries and illnesses(3) experience (emotional(4) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(5) get worse(6) feel pain or be in pain(7) feel physical pain(8) feel unwell or uncomfortable(9) be given to(10) undergo or suffer(11) be set at a disadvantage
(1) Bird dismisses fears that editorial quality will suffer .(2) I won't suffer her bad manners(3) France will no longer suffer the existing government(4) you'll suffer for it yet!(5) my conscience would not suffer me to accept any more(6) Global support for Olympics will suffer if Games appear tainted(7) to suffer for your sins(8) Without it, quality will suffer at every level from the standard of research, thinking and writing to the number of typos.(9) Older children may suffer personality changes from mild to the extreme.(10) his relationship with Anne did suffer(11) the poor are going to suffer most(12) he didn't suffer any distress(13) the elderly suffer the effects of heat most(14) he won't suffer anyone else to do it(15) you'll never have to suffer them again(16) Quality television programmes will suffer as a ratings war between BBC and ITV sidelines them in favour of soaps, an independent producer warned.
(1) suffer from :: से ग्रस्त
(2) to suffer :: भुगतना
(3) suffer in silence :: चुप्पी में पीड़ित
(4) suffer the consequences :: परिणाम भुगतो
(5) suffer losses :: नुकसान
(6) suffer injury :: चोट ग्रस्त
(7) suffer from diarrhea :: डायरिया से पीड़ित
(8) suffer from colic :: पेट का दर्द से पीड़ित हैं
1. hurt ::
3. undergo ::
4. be impaired ::
5. tolerate ::
6. allow ::
अनुमति देते हैं
7. ache ::
8. endure ::
9. lose ::
10. get ::
11. meet ::
1. ban ::
2. enjoin ::
3. forbid ::
4. prohibit ::
5. proscribe ::
देश से निकालना
6. veto ::
suffer, suffered, sufferer, sufferers, suffering, sufferings, suffers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hate a good many things,
but I SUFFER them all the same.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
which means she does not intend
to SUFFER those consequences.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
He shouldn't have to SUFFER
just because Howard's a big deal now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
I didn't want you
to SUFFER here.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
In order to escape this place,
you will need to SUFFER...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: suffer
Meaning and definitions of suffer, translation in Hindi language for suffer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suffer in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suffer"
What suffer means in Hindi, suffer meaning in Hindi, suffer definition, examples and pronunciation of suffer in Hindi language.