सफलता, विजय, सिद्धि, सौभाग्य, संपत्ति, संपन्नता
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
(1) success story :: सफलता की कहानी
(2) great success :: महान सफलता
(3) success rate :: सफलता दर
(4) without success :: बिना सफलता के
(5) achieve success :: सफलता प्राप्त करना
(6) huge success :: बहुत बड़ी सफलता
(7) be a success :: सफल हों
(8) key to success :: सफलता की कुंजी
(9) lack of success :: सफलता का अभाव
1. favorable outcome ::
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
इंजन चालू न होना
10. turkey ::
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, more testing,
more SUCCESS, more fame.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
...you had great SUCCESS
when a SantariaSuzy37...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Now, that's SUCCESS
with a capital S.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Well, you'll always
be an academic SUCCESS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Okay, first of all, the surgery was a SUCCESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: success
Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Hindi language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "success"
What success means in Hindi, success meaning in Hindi, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Hindi language.