छात्र, छात्रा, अध्येता, शागिर्दविद्यार्थी
Noun(1) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution(2) a learned person (especially in the humanities
(1) These are challenges that student reporters need to meet to help students pick the best people.(2) mature student(3) What this legislation will do is mean that student union fees will be voluntary.(4) Over beer and spring rolls I find out that Julia is a first-year graduate student in clinical psychology.(5) undergraduate student(6) she's a keen student of history(7) Most patients were being turned away or given a limited service by student nurses.(8) She is a student nurse who works with people who have intellectual disabilities.(9) postgraduate student(10) It was the right thing to do because all these student leaders do is harass people.(11) Dave is a student of the culture, and he's a relentless listener to democracy.(12) a student of sociology(13) Parents of some student nurses have also made statements about the tutor's conduct.(14) Thus this biography will be of interest to any student of the mid-twentieth century South.(15) In fact, the right wing in the Liberal Party is based around former student politicians.(16) The Board agreed that the Applicant should not be permitted to continue as a graduate student of the University.
(1) exchange student :: विनिमय छात्र
(2) graduate student :: स्नातक छात्र
(3) college student :: कॉलेज के छात्र
(4) high school student :: उच्च विद्यालय का छात्र
(5) grad student :: स्नातक के छात्र
(6) student visa :: छात्र वीजा
1. scholar ::
2. pupil ::
3. trainee ::
4. bookman ::
student, students, studentship, studentships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was designed by
a STUDENT named Edrice Lewis...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
The Monte Carlo at the scene
belonged to a former STUDENT of his,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Can't we hire
a grad STUDENT to do it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
with a nice 22-year-old
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
...then I'm gonna be a crappy STUDENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: student
Meaning and definitions of student, translation in Hindi language for student with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of student in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "student"
What student means in Hindi, student meaning
in Hindi, student definition, examples and pronunciation
of student in Hindi language.