तूफान, आंधी, हल्ला बोलना, तूफान उठाना, क्रोध करनातूफ़ान, धावा, झंझा, झंझावात, उपद्रव, झक्कड़, प्रचंड वायु, हुल्लड़, तूफ़ानक्रोध से बोलना, अधिकार में करना, ज़बरदस्ती घय्स जाना, ग़ुस्से से चीख़ना
- आंधीपर धावा बोल दियाstormilyतूफानतूफान
Noun(1) a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale(2) a violent commotion or disturbance(3) a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
Verb(1) behave violently, as if in state of a great anger(2) take by force(3) rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning(4) blow hard(5) attack by storm; attack suddenly
(1) The conversation deteriorated into calling each other daft names and I moved to storm out of his office with one final remark.(2) Travelling back to Orkney around 7.45 pm, the ferry lost power to its bow thruster and was left drifting in storm force winds.(3) But the storm 's winds and rain are still pretty much pounding that area.(4) The night was getting darker and the rain harder, and no car went by, the storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.(5) two men were taken by a storm of bullets(6) The scheme was set for the go-ahead on Thursday but councillors decided to defer it for a site visit following a storm of objections from villagers.(7) The storm blew at full force, and the lightning was getting closer.(8) The lifeboat launched in storm force 10-12 winds to help a stricken yacht, the Dasher, which was adrift with three people on board.(9) His sidekick dies in a storm of gunfire while the don and his aide's wife are critically wounded.(10) Vancouverites wage a private war against Torontonians in a storm of jealousy and rivalry of which Toronto is completely unaware.(11) The storm 's winds were strong enough to uproot trees and to knock people off their feet.(12) The reality right now is that if you try the second project first, you may find yourself at the center of a furious storm .(13) However, I can already hear the thunder and lightning unleashing the fierce storm of the year.(14) I saw Wyatt pummeling Adrian under a storm of blows and I began to understand why I had not found a calling card from Ace.(15) Howard's remarks set off a storm of controversy.(16) The proposals for extra drinking time were met with a storm of protest from neighbours who said it would fuel late-night noise.
(1) ice storm :: बर्फ़ीला तूफ़ान
1. windstorm ::
2. volley ::
3. uproar ::
4. outburst ::
5. violent storm ::
6. tempest ::
7. stride angrily ::
गुस्से में छलाँग
8. rant ::
9. attack ::
10. surprise ::
11. ramp ::
12. force ::
Different Formsstorm, stormed, stormily, storming, storms, stormy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Another STORM could hit any day.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
the true enemy won't wait out the STORM.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
- If we STORM the castle...
- He wouldn't dare hurt the boys.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
But this STORM is a stroke of luck
for us northerners.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
You'll force me to STORM the castle.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: storm
Meaning and definitions of storm, translation in Hindi language for storm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of storm in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "storm"
What storm means in Hindi, storm meaning in Hindi, storm definition, examples and pronunciation of storm in Hindi language.