छड़ी, लकड़ी, लाठी, डंडास्टिक, रखना, बर्दाश्त करना, चूभनाचुभाना, घोंपना, चिपकाना, चिपकना, लिपटना, स्र्क जाना, अटकना, अटक जाना, आर-पार निकालना
- छड़ीनॉन स्टिकआपत्ति उठाते हुएचिपचिपालाठी
Noun(1) an implement consisting of a length of wood(2) a small thin branch of a tree(3) a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane(4) a rectangular quarter pound block of butter or margarine(5) informal terms for the leg(6) a long implement (usually made of wood(7) a long thin implement resembling a length of wood(8) marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking(9) threat of a penalty
Verb(1) put, fix, force, or implant(2) stay put (in a certain place(3) stick to firmly(4) be or become fixed(5) endure(6) be a devoted follower or supporter(7) be loyal to(8) cover and decorate with objects that pierce the surface(9) fasten with an adhesive material like glue(10) fasten with or as with pins or nails(11) fasten into place by fixing an end or point into something(12) pierce with a thrust using a pointed instrument(13) pierce or penetrate or puncture with something pointed(14) come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation(15) saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous(16) be a mystery or bewildering to
(1) City councillors take a lot of stick over their transport policy.(2) Then, as the circle of guards got tighter, she realized there was a six-foot long, wood stick lying on the ground, halfway buried in the dirt.(3) You must have got some stick from team-mates during your playing days?(4) the authorities couldn't make the charges stick(5) Nobody should be hit in the head with a puck coming off the stick of someone at 100 + mph without a helmet.(6) If history is any guide a lot of this diplomacy was doubtless clumsily done, in alternations between proffers of carrots and threats of the stick .(7) Imagine being able to land a jumbo jet without ever taking control of the stick .(8) Finally you are putting into this mix a whole stick of reduction butter.(9) Despite lengthy investigations, neither charge was made to stick , although he was reproached by the chairmen of both inquiries.(10) I felt the urge to stick my tongue out behind their backs but I stopped myself.(11) just stick that sandwich on my desk(12) If car makers don't agree to move quickly, Kerry could pull out the stick : the threat of higher fuel-economy standards.(13) The charges against him won't stick , but the chilling effect it will have on other researchers will.(14) stick the balls of wool on knitting needles(15) They stood it upright with the help of some remnant pieces of wood, took a stick from the bonfire and lit the fuse before standing back and covering their ears.(16) I hesitated only long enough to grab an incense stick and lighter, and was outside in a minute.
(1) walking stick :: छड़ी
(2) stick to :: के लिए छड़ी
(3) stick out :: प्रमुख होना
(4) memory stick :: यूएसबी मेमोरी
(5) stick around :: पास में रहना
(6) stick together :: एकजुट रहें
(7) stick with :: के साथ चिपकाओ
(8) to stick :: चिपकाने के लिए
(9) cinnamon stick :: दालचीनी
1. piece of wood ::
लकड़ी का टुकड़ा
2. walking stick ::
3. cane ::
4. club ::
5. reefer ::
6. peg ::
7. joystick ::
8. thrust ::
9. pierce ::
10. adhere ::
11. affix ::
12. become trapped ::
13. remain ::
14. be upheld ::
16. nonplus ::
17. lodge ::
18. stick by ::
सहारा देते रहना
19. bond ::
20. sting ::
21. stick around ::
पास में रहना
nonstick, stick, stickily, sticking, sticks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or maybe you have a STICK
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Well, I took a nap
next to Hot Dog on a Stick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Stick your hand in there and find out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
The more passionately
you STICK to this construct...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Way ahead of you. That's an
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! STICK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Hindi Dictionary: stick
Meaning and definitions of stick, translation in Hindi language for stick with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stick in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "stick"
What stick means in Hindi, stick meaning
in Hindi, stick definition, examples and pronunciation
of stick in Hindi language.