इस्पात, फ़ौलाद, लोह, लोहे का शस्र, विशेषतया तलवार, मज़बूती, दृढ़ता, सख़्तीस्टीलइस्पाती, फ़ौलादी, फ़ौलाद कापक्का करना, तपाना, दृढ़ करना, सहनशील बनाना, तपाकर पुख़्ता करना
Noun(1) an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range(2) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard(3) knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
Verb(1) get ready for something difficult or unpleasant(2) cover, plate, or edge with steel
(1) Because they were made of iron rather than blue steel , they quickly rusted out.(2) As I stood there, I reached out and took my father's hand, and stared at all the boxes of steel , iron and brass.(3) Adding carbon to iron to make steel does make it stronger and tougher, up to a point.(4) Alloy steel , copper, lead, zinc and base metals are basic raw materials used in a variety of industries.(5) Taking the most damaging pictures requires precision timing and nerves of steel .(6) a steel will(7) It was a hulking grey structure of steel , with some massive boilers at one end.(8) Requiring nerves of steel , speed sky diving involves plummeting from a plane at more than 300 mph.(9) They were right, it was dangerous, don't be tempted unless you have a head for heights, nerves of steel or no common sense at all.(10) This shining metal was not raw iron but hard steel , which bent the softer wrought-iron blades of the Gauls.(11) I suppose at half time it looked very poor for us and the only thing we could do was get a bit of the courage and the steel in the previous games but it wasn't to be.(12) As is the case with steel , titanium is alloyed with other metals to increase its strength.(13) Its blade was strong steel , the handle gold with a jewel set on each side of the handle.(14) It takes nerves of steel to bite your tongue and say nothing because we'd rather be paid than end up having an argument for nothing.(15) nerves of steel(16) The big Castlewellan player showed nerves of steel to hammer the ball through the uprights and square the match.
(1) stainless steel :: स्टेनलेस स्टील
(2) mild steel :: नरम इस्पात
(3) carbon steel :: कार्बन स्टील
(4) steel plate :: स्टील प्लेट
(5) alloy steel :: अलॉय स्टील
(6) steel rod :: फौलाद की छड़ी
(7) steel wool :: इस्पात की पतली तारें
(8) steel mill :: इस्पात मिल
(9) steel frame :: स्टील फ्रेम
(10) steel pipe :: स्टील पाइप
1. blade ::
2. brand ::
3. sword ::
4. nerve ::
steel, steeled, steeling, steels, steely
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where did you learn all this stuff about
Visenya and her Valyrian STEEL sword?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Do you think your cold-rolled STEEL
is gonna stop them?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
I've never seen Valyrian STEEL
before. She's a beauty.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
JON: We have dragonglass
and Valyrian STEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I'll get you the STEEL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: steel
Meaning and definitions of steel, translation in Hindi language for steel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of steel in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "steel"
What steel means in Hindi, steel meaning
in Hindi, steel definition, examples and pronunciation
of steel in Hindi language.