चुराना, चोराना, चुरा लेना, खिसक जानाजाल, धोखा, भ्रष्टाचार
- चुरानाचोरीचुरा रहा है
Noun(1) an advantageous purchase(2) a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch
Verb(1) take without the owner's consent(2) move stealthily(3) steal a base
(1) There is always a table d'hÔö£Ôöñte and, at $6.95 for lunch, it's a steal .(2) Brian took advantage of the opportunity to steal a quick kiss, only making her cheeks tun a brighter red.(3) The tax is only $8 and that's a steal for the show you'll get.(4) On the Friday night, we ate a superb meal: the champagne five-course dinner - a steal at Ôö¼├║25 a head.(5) I know it's a lot, but for an established information brokerage with underworld contacts and everything it's an absolute steal .(6) She's a real tease, taunting him to steal a kiss or cop a feel.(7) for $5 it was a steal(8) United's Chris Smith spotted a half-chance and raced in to steal possession and prod the ball home.(9) One of the advantages of being a manager with responsibility for appointing staff is that you get to see lots of other people's CVs and can steal good ideas for presentation and phraseology.(10) Henin-Hardenne gets right round the net post to steal advantage again and sweeps the ball past the Russian on the next point to break.(11) New York's biggest art steal(12) Novikoff, called the Mad Russian, one day made a great steal of third base.(13) Admittedly, I have not yet tasted one with the multi-layered complexity of the great Burgundies, but even so a drinkable Pinot Noir for under a tenner is a real steal .(14) No matter how maddening a baserunner might be, a steal remains 90 feet.(15) Did he quietly steal away, never letting the beast know he was there?(16) Now her boyfriend Adam Brown, 21, is keeping a close watch on possible rivals to make sure they don't try and steal a kiss from his girl.
(1) to steal :: चुराना
(2) steal away :: चोरी करो
(3) steal money :: पैसे चोरी करें
(4) kill steal :: चोर को मारने
(5) steal the show :: दर्शकों का दिल जीत लेना
(6) steal off :: बंद चोरी
(7) steal out :: बाहर चोरी
(8) steal up :: अचानक आ जाना
(9) steal a glance :: एक नज़र चोरी
1. bargain ::
2. purloin ::
3. plagiarize ::
4. snatch ::
5. creep ::
6. slip ::
steal, stealing, steals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where'd you STEAL this from?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Are those the best weapons
you could STEAL?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I wish someone had told me.
I wouldn't have had to STEAL that pig.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I need you to find out
if Ruchi's trying to STEAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
raiders come plundering,
STEAL our food, STEAL our silver.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: steal
Meaning and definitions of steal, translation in Hindi language for steal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "steal"
What steal means in Hindi, steal meaning in Hindi, steal definition, examples and pronunciation of steal in Hindi language.