स्क्वाश, स्क्वॉश, भीड़, धड़ाके का शब्द, फल-रस-पेयभुरता बना देना, दबाना, भीचना, दमन करनाशरबत, धमाका, मसलना, कुम्हड़ा
Noun(1) any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits(2) edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable(3) a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
Verb(1) to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
(1) They remembered what had happened the last time they tried to squash through the door together.(2) Born and brought up in Sydney, Australia, he took up squash at the age of nine.(3) It was a bit of a squash because it was a small car and three of us were in the back with Gabby's Mum, Cam and Dad, Tom in the front.(4) Fruit squash , even the high-fruit variety, is no substitute for fresh fruit juice.(5) Stay away from fizzy drinks, alcohol, and even squash as these drinks help to dehydrate you.(6) orange squash(7) Many of the best professional squash players living in America will be in attendance.(8) Plant sweet corn in each of the first three weeks of June for multiple crops, and plant squash and cantaloupes up to June 20.(9) wash and squash the cans for the recycling bin(10) Halve the lemon grass stalks and squash the bases with the flat side of a knife.(11) wash and squash the cans before depositing them(12) The youngsters, aged between seven and 17, tucked into complimentary homemade scones, fruitcake and orange squash .(13) It's much kinder to their teeth than juice or squash and fizzy drinks.(14) Once soil temperatures reach 60 degrees, you can plant corn, beans, squash and cucumbers.(15) The little shelf was narrow and you had to squash in between others to get your cup of hot, strong sweet tea!(16) The staple of Mexican food is corn, supplemented by beans, squash , and chili peppers.
(1) butternut squash :: बटरनट स्क्वाश
(2) squash court :: स्क्वाश का मैदान
(3) summer squash :: गर्मी का शरबत
(4) winter squash :: कद्दू
(5) marrow squash :: ज़ुककिनी
(6) spaghetti squash :: स्पेगती स्क्वाश
(7) squash rackets :: स्क्वैश रैकेट
(8) lemon squash :: लेमन स्क्वैश
1. acorn squash ::
बलूत के फल का शरबत
2. squash rackets ::
3. crush ::
4. force ::
5. reject ::
squash, squashed, squashes, squashing, squashy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
SQUASH that dude's head
with an ATM machine?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
and slide down after you to SQUASH you.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Pumpkin? I've been
calling her spaghetti SQUASH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: squash
Meaning and definitions of squash, translation in Hindi language for squash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of squash in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "squash"
What squash means in Hindi, squash meaning in Hindi, squash definition, examples and pronunciation of squash in Hindi language.