वर्ग, चौक, मैदान, गुनिया, मुरब्बा, चौकोर टुकड़ा, वर्ग-फलईमानदार, समतलसीधे, लंबरूप पर, दिल खोलकर, खुले दिल सेवर्ग निकालना, मिलान करना, चुकता करना, घूस देना
Noun(1) (geometry(2) the product of two equal terms(3) an open area at the meeting of two or more streets(4) something approximating the shape of a square(5) someone who doesn't understand what is going on(6) a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views(7) any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles(8) a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles; used to construct or test right angles
Verb(1) make square(2) raise to the second power(3) cause to match, as of ideas or acts(4) position so as to be square(5) be compatible with(6) pay someone and settle a debt(7) turn the paddle; in canoeing(8) turn the oar, while rowing
Adjective(1) having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle(2) characterized by honesty and fairness(3) providing abundant nourishment(4) leaving no balance(5) without evasion or compromise(6) rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
Adverb(1) in a straight direct way(2) in a square shape(3) firmly and solidly
(1) Here, too, the facts are hard to square with the argument.(2) The floor of the porch is covered in green 12-inch square slate tiles.(3) I flicked my red pen at him, hitting him square in the chest.(4) In 1998 the site owners refurbished 30 units on the site, covering about 3100 square metres.(5) They were clinging to a rock about 4 metres square and barely one metre above the sea.(6) She was wearing a plain tweedy suit with a simple square pendant of some purple gem.(7) Most of the competition entries were conventional square buildings - very few had any softening of their lines.(8) In 15 years, the average American home has grown by almost eight square meters.(9) At present our sports hall is tiny - about nine metres square .(10) How can I square my urge to support her with the fact that she has behaved so badly?(11) It's hard to square this with the photographs that are regularly splashed across the fashion press: she always looks too perfect to be real.(12) He has a square jaw, a scar above his top lip and a gold stud in his left nostril.(13) His office is a five metres square room reached down a long corridor, one floor above the concourse at London's Euston station.(14) You can't omit people and then act like we'll just start like everything is square and even when, in fact, it was not and is not.(15) But with six million square miles of ocean, drug runners often elude authorities.(16) Then mark the ends of the joists at this point and draw a line across them with a combination square .
(1) square root :: वर्गमूल
(2) square foot :: वर्ग फुट
(3) square meter :: वर्ग मीटर
(4) main square :: मुख्य चौराहा
(5) square feet :: वर्ग फुट
(6) square mile :: वर्ग मील
(7) square meters :: वर्ग मीटर
(8) town square :: टाउन स्कवायर
(9) square kilometer :: वर्ग किलोमीटर
(10) square bracket :: वर्गाकार ब्रैकेट
1. quadrilateral ::
2. level ::
3. fair ::
4. old-fashioned ::
पुराने ज़माने का
5. straight ::
6. solid ::
7. straightforward ::
8. squarely ::
9. market square ::
बाज़ार का चौराहा
11. public square ::
12. foursquare ::
13. lame ::
14. square toes ::
15. agree ::
इस बात से सहमत
16. level ::
17. pay ::
18. resolve ::
19. square up ::
डटकर सामना करना
20. feather ::
square, squared, squarely, squareness, squares, squaring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard and Sheldon, go to the junkyard
and pick up 6 SQUARE meters of aluminum.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I'll have them flogged in the SQUARE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
it's in SQUARE centimeters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
is barely 40 leagues from here.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Does SQUARE dancing with my sister...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: square
Meaning and definitions of square, translation in Hindi language for square with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of square in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "square"
What square means in Hindi, square meaning in Hindi, square definition, examples and pronunciation of square in Hindi language.