विभाजित, खंडित, टूटा, बाँटा हुआ, विभाजित किया हुआ, टूटा-फूटाविभाजन, दरार, चीरने का कार्य, फाड़ने का कार्यचीरना, विभाजित करना, फटना, फाड़ना, तक़सीम करना, चिरना, विभाजित होना, हिस्सों में बाँटनाबॅंटवारा, टुकड़े करना, दरार पैदा करना
- विभाजित करेंविभाजन
Noun(1) extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back(2) a bottle containing half the usual amount(3) a promised or claimed share of loot or money(4) a lengthwise crack in wood(5) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(6) an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea(7) a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts(8) (tenpin bowling(9) an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity(10) the act of rending or ripping or splitting something(11) division of a group into opposing factions
Verb(1) separate into parts or portions(2) separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument(3) discontinue an association or relation; go different ways(4) go one's own way; move apart(5) come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
Adjective(1) having been divided; having the unity destroyed(2) (especially of wood
(1) And, of course, there were those who said they would split away from the church when they decided to ordain women.(2) But now, suddenly, we can't tell whether a split is a real division or just an honest difference of opinion.(3) the party was deeply split over its future direction(4) Tweeling is produced by increasing the number of threads in each split of the reed.(5) The family won an appeal in February, ruling that the family should not be split up.(6) If you're worried that by telling someone you risk the chance of your family being split up and you being taking into care it's worth remembering that this rarely happens and is actually really unusual.(7) I thought it was a pretty useful word that allowed New Zealanders to talk about how they would look after their kids in the event of a relationship split .(8) Later, it was learned that the largest faction in the House was split over the issue.(9) The kernels split lengthwise so the white inside of the kernel is visible.(10) However, the scientific community is split over the issue.(11) Along with the split came a new licensing agreement.(12) And yesterday, in a rusty performance by both teams after a month layoff, even their exhibition game ended in a split with a 5-5 draw.(13) Conservation groups are also split , the Ramblers Association calling on the park authority to reject the plans.(14) One member who attended a special general meeting on the plan earlier this month, said the split had developed along classic generational lines.(15) The above split of proceeds excludes the moneys of pre-delivery instalments already paid by the company and received by the Yard.(16) When New Zealand split away from the supercontinent Gondwana some 80 million years ago, its flora and fauna were left to develop in isolation.
(1) banana split :: बनाना स्प्लिट
(2) to split :: विभाजित करने के लिए
(3) split off :: अलग होना
(4) split into :: में विभाजित
(5) split end :: विभाजित अंत
(6) split personality :: दोहरा व्यक्तित्व
(7) split screen :: विभाजित स्क्रीन
(8) split out :: विभाजित करना
(9) split second :: पल
1. fragmented ::
2. crack ::
3. rip ::
4. division ::
5. breakup ::
7. schism ::
8. break ::
9. break apart ::
10. tear ::
11. divide ::
13. fork ::
16. rive ::
17. part ::
18. burst ::
1. join ::
में शामिल होने के
2. link ::
3. unify ::
एकता कायम करना
4. unite ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
F-Fine, how about we SPLIT up
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
How about we SPLIT the difference...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
- You want to SPLIT that with me?
- Oh, no, no, no, he doesn't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
As of the 1 st, I want you
to SPLIT your time
between here and El Paso.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
You know you just SPLIT an infinitive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: split
Meaning and definitions of split, translation in Hindi language for split with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of split in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "split"
What split means in Hindi, split meaning in Hindi, split definition, examples and pronunciation of split in Hindi language.