मेरुदण्डीय, रीढ सम्बन्धी.मेस्र्दंडीय, पृष्ठवंश-संबंधी
रीढ़ की हड्डी में
- रीढ़ की हड्डी मेंspinallyspinals
Noun(1) anesthesia of the lower half of the body; caused by injury to the spinal cord or by injecting an anesthetic beneath the arachnoid membrane that surrounds the spinal cord
Adjective(1) of or relating to the spine or spinal cord
(1) On each side a series of spinal ganglia penetrate the intervertebral foramina.(2) Sledging accidents in Britain cause a multitude of injuries, including spinal trauma.(3) They tended to congregate along the spinal road that led north from Addis where they thought relief would get to them.(4) This topic also encompasses tumors that involve the spinal cord and spinal nerves.(5) This arrangement has consequences for the effects of spinal injury at different vertebral levels.(6) The anesthesia care provider places a lumbar spinal drain to control intracranial pressure.(7) They are attached to the cranial or spinal meninges and usually present as a single mass.(8) The posterior inferior cerebellar artery may provide the posterior spinal artery.(9) No spinal injury or related neurological deficit was ever detected in this patient, either before or after death.(10) I had been at a spinal injuries unit for rehabilitation for almost a year, and was being allowed home for weekend leave.(11) He had particular interests in spinal and hip joint surgery and in hand surgery.(12) The mechanism of most spinal cord injuries is spinal fracture or dislocation.(13) In both you lie prone in the water and rotate the hips around the spinal or long axis while stroking with an alternating arm pattern.(14) In the next part, the abundant spinal veins in the subarachnoid space are also retained.(15) The dorsal root ganglia associated with any one of the lumbar or upper sacral spinal nerves may be doubled.(16) He had no spinal injury, and the results from magnetic resonance imaging were normal.
(1) spinal column :: स्पाइनल कॉलम
(2) spinal chord :: रीढ़ की हड्डी
(3) spinal nerve :: रीढ़ की हड्डी की तंत्रिका
(4) spinal nerves :: रीढ़ की हड्डी कि नसे
(5) spinal fluid :: रीड़ द्रव
(6) spinal canal :: रीढ़ नलिका
(7) spinal anesthesia :: रीढ़ की हड्डी में संज्ञाहरण
1. vertebrate ::
2. spinal ::
रीढ़ की हड्डी में
spinal, spinally, spinals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, this beaker used
to contain cerebral SPINAL fluid
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: spinal
Meaning and definitions of spinal, translation in Hindi language for spinal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spinal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spinal"
What spinal means in Hindi, spinal meaning in Hindi, spinal definition, examples and pronunciation of spinal in Hindi language.