स्पेक्ट्रम, वर्णक्रम, रंगावलीविस्तार, रेंज, पहुँच, भूत, पिशाच, वर्ण-पट
Noun(1) an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave(2) a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
(1) Modern biology has come to occupy an extreme position in the spectrum of the sciences, dominated by historical explanations of the evolutionary adventures of genes.(2) In addition to the Internet, IT covers a wide spectrum of devices ranging from embedded microprocessors to supercomputers.(3) You've seen their work in a wide spectrum of venues ranging from Fast Forward to Time magazine, and now you can see it in person.(4) Some nebulae give spectra that look like a star's, and she was familiar with them, but the Orion Nebula gave quite a different spectrum - just a single bright green line.(5) The backdrop of sky passes through the entire color spectrum in seamless gradation from violet and indigo above through queasy green and luminous gold to a deep, luscious red below.(6) My characters and I share a similar esteem for the middle-ground, between indulgence and obligation, and any extremes of the spectrum .(7) Albeit there is a wide spectrum of orthodoxy, ranging from the devout to those who ignore the Gods.(8) The unaided eye is sensitive to just one octave out of the vast spectrum of electromagnetic radiation that exists in the universe.(9) This sense is uniting a wide spectrum of individuals and groups in asking questions not just about the so-called war on terrorism, but also about the nature of U.S. democracy.(10) HBV can cause a wide spectrum of symptoms ranging from general malaise to chronic liver disease that can lead to liver cancer.(11) Their blossoms encompass nearly the entire color spectrum and blooming times range from early spring to fall, depending on the variety.(12) Used bookstores offer a wide spectrum of genres, with best-selling novels published last year sharing the shelf with explorer's tales published over 100 years ago.(13) It should be noted that immunoglobulins often can be found throughout the electrophoretic spectrum .(14) The point is we felt that all agencies had a fair opportunity to sell the property, that we tapped a wide spectrum of potential buyers, and came out of the deal satisfied with the overall marketing effort.(15) Since acupuncture points on the same meridian have similar therapeutic effects, they might be expected to have similar effects on the frequency spectrum of the arterial pulse.(16) They determine which part of the spectrum would be absorbed and which would pass through unhindered.
(1) broad spectrum :: व्यापक परछाई
(2) spectrum analyzer :: स्पेकट्रूम विशेष्यग्य
(3) power spectrum :: पावर स्पेक्ट्रम
(4) emission spectrum :: उत्सर्जन चित्र
(5) absorption spectrum :: अवशोषण स्पेक्ट्रम
1. range ::
2. gamut ::
3. sweep ::
झाड़ू लगा दो
4. extent ::
5. scope ::
6. span ::
7. compass ::
दिशा सूचक यंत्र
8. orbit ::
9. ambit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but the added fun of subatomic particles
and waves outside the visible SPECTRUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
...to look for the annihilation SPECTRUM
resulting from dark-matter collisions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: spectrum
Meaning and definitions of spectrum, translation in Hindi language for spectrum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spectrum in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "spectrum"
What spectrum means in Hindi, spectrum meaning
in Hindi, spectrum definition, examples and pronunciation
of spectrum in Hindi language.