बोलना, भाषण देना, बातचित करना, अभिव्यक्त करनाभाषण करना
- बोलेवक्ताबोला जा रहा हैबोलता हे
Verb(1) express in speech(2) exchange thoughts; talk with(3) use language(4) give a speech to(5) make a characteristic or natural sound
(1) twenty thousand people attended to hear him speak(2) The dream of many Oneidas is that one day most members will be able to speak the language fluently.(3) They were also very intelligent and able to speak every language naturally.(4) he claimed to speak for the majority of local people(5) the books speak of betrayal(6) I also heard him speak at a lecture, which I found inspirational.(7) John stands, open mouthed at the revelation and is left unable to speak .(8) Armenians everywhere think that being able to speak the language is an important part of being Armenian.(9) Tom suddenly felt himself unable to speak , his throat freezing up and his mouth suddenly going dry.(10) you shouldn't speak of certain things in front of children(11) in his agitation he was unable to speak(12) I'll speak to him if he calls(13) I'll speak to him if he rings up(14) Now that I look back at this he might have been making fun of me for not being able to speak my own language very well, which would have been much more embarrassing.(15) A long time ago, when I heard him speak , he said, set yourselves apart from this corrupt generation, be saints.(16) He travelled to hear his hero speak and later sailed with him in Narragansett Bay.
(1) speak up :: बोलो
(2) to speak :: बोलना
(3) speak out :: बोलो
(4) speak to me :: मुझसे बात करें
(5) so to speak :: इतनी बात करने के लिए
(6) speak loudly :: जोर से बोलो
(7) speak of :: बोलिए
1. talk ::
2. converse ::
3. give a speech ::
4. mention ::
5. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
6. reprimand ::
7. address ::
8. verbalize ::
speak, speaker, speakers, speaking, speakings, speaks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let us SPEAK truth here.
Joffrey is insulted.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Don't all SPEAK at once.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Oh, subsequently, if we win any awards,
I SPEAK first.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
She pretends she doesn't
SPEAK the common tongue
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: speak
Meaning and definitions of speak, translation in Hindi language for speak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speak in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "speak"
What speak means in Hindi, speak meaning in Hindi, speak definition, examples and pronunciation of speak in Hindi language.