दक्षिण, दक्खिनदक्षिणी, दक्षिण का, दक्षिण की ओर, दक्षिण दिशा में, दक्षिण ओर को
- दक्षिणSouthsदक्षिण की ओरदक्षिण की ओर
Noun(1) the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line(2) the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861(3) the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees(4) a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city(5) the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
Adjective(1) situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
Adverb(1) in a southern direction
(1) The only point left on the compass to follow was south .(2) The weather was hot, and a south wind grew steadily all day.(3) The money will be used to enhance provisions at locations around the south Armagh area.(4) Epsom and Ewell's historians assume that he would have found it hard to maintain course and so could not land at any of the airfields near the south coast.(5) The vineyards lie in the valleys sandwiched between the mountains of western Otago and the hills to the south and east.(6) To date, we have recorded aftershocks over a broad region, primarily extending to the south and east of the epicenter.(7) Perhaps, young and experienced as they are, they fly south every time it feels a bit like winter.(8) the south bank(9) Monica moved from Bangladesh to Bolton when she was just three and a half years old and her parents still live in the south of the town.(10) The plan had been to drive south all morning, stopping off at various orchards and demonstration fields along the way.(11) However, there is a massive rock, on the edge of the channel, near the south shore.(12) on the south coast(13) They will visit homes in the south of the town to issue leaflets and offer advice, and will also be on patrol in Knaresborough and Ripon.(14) They apparently walked to the south in the direction of Pakistan and at around 6am were approached by soldiers from a nearby army post.(15) We are also off to the south coast today for a week's paddling near Hastings.(16) And even in the south there remained regions, such as the Wicklow uplands, which were still Gaelic in social complexion.
(1) south-west :: दक्षिण पश्चिम
(2) in the south :: दक्षिण में
(3) go south :: दक्षिण जाओ
(4) to the south :: दक्षिण की ओर
(5) down south :: दक्षिण में नीचे की ओर
(6) south side :: दक्षिणी ओर
(7) from the south :: दक्षिण से
(8) due south :: दक्षिण की ओर
(9) south coast :: दक्षिण तट
(10) south wind :: दक्षिण हवा
1. southern ::
2. southerly ::
3. meridional ::
4. austral ::
6. southward ::
दक्षिण की ओर
7. to the south ::
दक्षिण की ओर
8. in the south ::
south, souths, southward, southwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That makes you the only person
SOUTH of the Twins who does.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I'll find them lands to
settle SOUTH of the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
- Where are you going?
- South. For Father.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
or a motherless bastard born in the South?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: south
Meaning and definitions of south, translation in Hindi language for south with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of south in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "south"
What south means in Hindi, south meaning in Hindi, south definition, examples and pronunciation of south in Hindi language.