जल्दी, शीघ्र, जल्दी से, सवेरेशीघ्रता से
Adverb(1) in the near future
(1) it soon became clear that we had no chance(2) They argued that if they would have to fight the ban they would prefer to start as soon as possible.(3) I'd just as soon Tim did it(4) At this early stage it is too soon to say whether it has been a good or bad thing to do or what the repercussions of it all might be.(5) Go the other way and you will soon arrive on one of the fabulous southern beaches.(6) he'll be home soon(7) The one drawback is that it is short lived and will soon become woody and overlarge.(8) Taylor didn't object and soon began to laugh once more as they started to muck about.(9) it's a pity you have to leave so soon(10) Hutton will be wrapping up his inquiry soon and the report will be out shortly afterwards.(11) it won't be built that soon(12) It has novelty value but that will soon wear off once the menu options are exhausted.(13) they arrived soon after 7.30(14) Indeed he says that many employees are resigned to the idea that they may soon have a new parent.(15) everyone will soon know the truth(16) Once in place they seed very easily and can soon take over every available spot.
(1) so on :: शीघ्र
(2) as soon as :: जैसे ही
(3) as soon as possible :: जितनी जल्दी हो सके
(4) as soon :: जैसे ही
(5) very soon :: बहुत जल्द
(6) soon after :: थोड़े ही देर के बाद
(7) come soon :: जल्दी आना
(8) too soon :: बहुत जल्दी
(9) soon afterwards :: जल्द ही बाद में
1. shortly ::
कुछ ही देर में
2. early ::
3. before long ::
soon, sooner, soonest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Ha, ha.
- I'm sure that will happen SOON enough.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Soon I'll fight for him on the battlefield.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
It says, um,
"Get well bear-y SOON."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
You'll stand trial SOON.
I need to be here for you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Soon I was famous.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: soon
Meaning and definitions of soon, translation in Hindi language for soon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soon in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "soon"
What soon means in Hindi, soon meaning in Hindi, soon definition, examples and pronunciation of soon in Hindi language.